RangersPedia

BasileBoliSoup

Any chance that the content for this can still be saved. Was a great resource which many including myself put hundreds of hours into but it was just left to vanish. I would try find time to add content but have kids now. Seems such a waste for it to disappear. Is Badger or Fog still about, they handled the hosting side of it?

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I'm sure I remember badger or someone saying it was lost a few years back when a thread was made on it?  Could be wrong though.  

I'd like to know how it was lost. Would have put money in myself if there was hosting costs. Went to try it one day and it was gone. Have asked the question a few times but never had an answer. They got it back up and running for a while a few years ago and then it was gone again.

3 minutes ago, BasileBoliSoup said:

I'd like to know how it was lost. Would have put money in myself if there was hosting costs. Went to try it one day and it was gone. Have asked the question a few times but never had an answer. They got it back up and running for a while a few years ago and then it was gone again.

I hope it's not lost.  It could have been something special and still could. 

15 minutes ago, BEE said:

Can we not bring it back as The Rangerspedia and claim it's the same site?

You'd lose all the history though. No point in documenting the history of a website that used to have history that used to document history of a club that used to have a history worth documenting.

Website about the deed club is deed.

3 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Are the files still available? Happy to provide/help with hosting and get it live again. Give me a shout if I can help.

Badger would be the best one to ask. Jadams, allistera and Fog were all involved heavily but don't know if they still post here.