ben51

***Feedback Thread***

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Problem is he's done it to @Rfcni who booked flights and hotel and now has nothing.

Told him he had to wait on a reprint. Seems to be his recurring story 

Shocking mate , that’s when I knew he was at it when he started on about Rangers ticket office will reprint the ticket  , what an Aberdeen ticket for pittodrie that they post to ibrox , I was on the phone to Royal Mail the lot with the tracking number asking where it is , cunt 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Shocking mate , that’s when I knew he was at it when he started on about Rangers ticket office will reprint the ticket  , what an Aberdeen ticket for pittodrie that they post to ibrox , I was on the phone to Royal Mail the lot with the tracking number asking where it is , cunt 

He's a prick and done the exact same thing last time he was on here under a different guise 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He's a prick and done the exact same thing last time he was on here under a different guise 

he posted on the st Mirren thread to a lad selling his reprint ticket he’d take it for a mate , that had me thinking must be genuine why would you take a ticket if scamming people , all part of the plan I guess 

• Like 2

On 08/02/2019 at 13:55, Rfc52 said:

Problem is he's done it to @Rfcni who booked flights and hotel and now has nothing.

Told him he had to wait on a reprint. Seems to be his recurring story 

Hopefully he’s been IP banned as it’s easy to make another account. 

Hopefull @Rfcni gets sorted think more tickets will appear the nearer we get to Saturday. 

On Ff you have to send admin name, address and phone number to be able to sell tickets. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Had some mates over on Saturday so was in need of a few tickets. From here @Jeffrey and @Womble72 helped thanks to both.

Always happy to help you mate 👍

• Like 1