ben51

***Feedback Thread***

scottyc06  bought my spares for Saturdays game.Great lad.Been stuffed royally for tickets and no help from Club.Glad to have been able to help out.

2 hours ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

scottyc06  bought my spares for Saturdays game.Great lad.Been stuffed royally for tickets and no help from Club.Glad to have been able to help out.

Cheers mate 👍 

Helped me out big time & brilliant to deal with!! 

Bought tickets off AlCapone earlier today. No issues at all. 

Sorted Lothianbear for the Partick cup game, very reliable.

Met @Rydo9781 today for a Hamilton ticket. Absolutely no problem to deal with. Cheers again  mate.

12 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Met @Rydo9781 today for a Hamilton ticket. Absolutely no problem to deal with. Cheers again  mate.

Same here 

Met @Rfc52 for a Hamilton ticket but he lost half of it :lol: just one of they things he gave me my money back until I sort a reprint out which I wasn't bothering about he also gave me his ST just for proof :lol::lol: 

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

Met @Rfc52 for a Hamilton ticket but he lost half of it :lol: just one of they things he gave me my money back until I sort a reprint out which I wasn't bothering about he also gave me his ST just for proof :lol::lol: 

Was absolutely brutal mate

Was mortified :lol:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Was absolutely brutal mate

Was mortified :lol:

Asking your boy where is it :lol: as if he took it off you 

4 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

:lol:

8 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Don't worry I'll take his trusted seller status away.

Hopeless fuck. :lol: 

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Trusted seller is getting to his head :lol: 

9 hours ago, ben51 said:

I'd ban me for it :lol:

8 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Trusted seller is getting to his head :lol: 

The guy in TO said yesterday its down to.Hamilton but they should.be able to.do it. 

@govanblue sorted me out last minute with a ticket for my neices boyfriend, thanks again mate.

@bluewhitevanman - I'd like too add him to the list (unsure if he's been mentioned) - he kindly dropped 2 Hamilton's for Friday night through my door this afternoon and trusts me enough to get the money to him as I was in bed sleeping having come off a 16-hour nightshift at the time so couldn't square him up. 

Highly recommended. 

Southdown is what one would call"The absolute dogs bollocks" when it comes to tickets.

Sorted me out for 3 games before

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

@bluewhitevanman - I'd like too add him to the list (unsure if he's been mentioned) - he kindly dropped 2 Hamilton's for Friday night through my door this afternoon and trusts me enough to get the money to him as I was in bed sleeping having come off a 16-hour nightshift at the time so couldn't square him up. 

Highly recommended. 

Cheers for that mate hope u liked my wee envelope that I had to make on my way to Dumbarton 👍

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

Southdown is what one would call"The absolute dogs bollocks" when it comes to tickets.

Sorted me out for 3 games before

I would agree with that he's helped me for many, many ticket-tight games through the years - Rangers, Chelsea, Linfield, N.Ireland - you name it.

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Highly recommended. 

Attempted to change him to Trusted Seller. 

But his name is now too long for the upgraded forum. :lol:

It's 15 characters, so upon updating his group, it needs to be the new rules of 14 characters. 

Let me know if you want to change your name, mate. :lol: 

@bluewhitevanman

50 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Attempted to change him to Trusted Seller. 

But his name is now too long for the upgraded forum. :lol:

It's 15 characters, so upon updating his group, it needs to be the new rules of 14 characters. 

Let me know if you want to change your name, mate. :lol: 

@bluewhitevanman

Haha just take the e off the end of blue if that helps but if it doesn't it's fine mate. I wouldn't normally mind but it looks better to any buyers if I'm trusted.