Jump to content
ben51

***Feedback Thread***

Recommended Posts

On 24/09/2017 at 22:27, bluwhitevanman said:

Haha just take the e off the end of blue if that helps but if it doesn't it's fine mate. I wouldn't normally mind but it looks better to any buyers if I'm trusted. 

Sorted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

@rfc_watp ordered tickets from me and met me today , pleasure to deal with 

Top man mate, thanks again. Will catch up with you for a pint sometime in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@southdown 1916 just been sorted by him for St Johnstone tickets, dropped them off and constant contact.

Cheers mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ticket for St Johnstone received through the post today from @southdown 1916. No bother at all and top man to deal with :tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

This is ridiculous 

@ben51

Matter matter has been dealt with mate , sorry that someone has fucked you about. It won't happen again by that poster 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Matter matter has been dealt with mate , sorry that someone has fucked you about. It won't happen again by that poster 

Thank you mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appreciate kpl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Think we have a time waster here @ben51. Arranged to meet @Mr Soprano for me with a ticket for Sunday and not a peep from him since.

Not sure if serious or not, but think he got banned/outed on saturday night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t know of appropriate for this thread, if not then delete

This guy Conner Lyon has been ripping off bears,  taking money and not sending tickets.

Just a warning in case he turns up on here as he is a bear by all accounts.

D5264203-61C1-4AC7-8953-ED3B4F047E7A.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Don’t know of appropriate for this thread, if not then delete

This guy Conner Lyon has been ripping off bears,  taking money and not sending tickets.

Just a warning in case he turns up on here as he is a bear by all accounts.

D5264203-61C1-4AC7-8953-ED3B4F047E7A.png

Knew it was him he’s got so much form him going back years. 

First encounter with him either Arbroath or Forfar midweek game years ago asks for 5 tickets and brings over a squad of older guys who the tickets are for, says he only has money for 2/3 of them and that’s after one or two of the guys pay for a second time - god knows what sort of arrangements he had with they poor guys and if the ones that paid twice got their money back off him 

another time we played Hearts in second tier, i spent about 2k on Hearts end tickets to help bears out but football intelligence got wind of it and informed hearts and they cancelled the barcodes on the tickets ... Hearts refunded the money but I was about 100 quid out of pocket in booking fees and recorded deliveries as they were ordered in batches of 10 - I agreed to give Connor 20 of them for £100 (the £100 was just to cover what I was out of pocket) and he was going to give them to bears at £5 each who wanted to take a chance at turnstile early and play dumb and say to steward scanner not working and chance it in 

but afterwards the thought hit me I bet the wee cunt sold them on for face value of £25 each or whatever and pocketed it shafting guys - no proof he did but it wouldn’t surprise me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Knew it was him he’s got so much form him going back years. 

First encounter with him either Arbroath or Forfar midweek game years ago asks for 5 tickets and brings over a squad of older guys who the tickets are for, says he only has money for 2/3 of them and that’s after one or two of the guys pay for a second time - god knows what sort of arrangements he had with they poor guys and if the ones that paid twice got their money back off him 

another time we played Hearts in second tier, i spent about 2k on Hearts end tickets to help bears out but football intelligence got wind of it and informed hearts and they cancelled the barcodes on the tickets ... Hearts refunded the money but I was about 100 quid out of pocket in booking fees and recorded deliveries as they were ordered in batches of 10 - I agreed to give Connor 20 of them for £100 (the £100 was just to cover what I was out of pocket) and he was going to give them to bears at £5 each who wanted to take a chance at turnstile early and play dumb and say to steward scanner not working and chance it in 

but afterwards the thought hit me I bet the wee cunt sold them on for face value of £25 each or whatever and pocketed it shafting guys - no proof he did but it wouldn’t surprise me 

Fuckin rat, absolute worst type of person shafting fellow bears for personal gain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Knew it was him he’s got so much form him going back years. 

First encounter with him either Arbroath or Forfar midweek game years ago asks for 5 tickets and brings over a squad of older guys who the tickets are for, says he only has money for 2/3 of them and that’s after one or two of the guys pay for a second time - god knows what sort of arrangements he had with they poor guys and if the ones that paid twice got their money back off him 

another time we played Hearts in second tier, i spent about 2k on Hearts end tickets to help bears out but football intelligence got wind of it and informed hearts and they cancelled the barcodes on the tickets ... Hearts refunded the money but I was about 100 quid out of pocket in booking fees and recorded deliveries as they were ordered in batches of 10 - I agreed to give Connor 20 of them for £100 (the £100 was just to cover what I was out of pocket) and he was going to give them to bears at £5 each who wanted to take a chance at turnstile early and play dumb and say to steward scanner not working and chance it in 

but afterwards the thought hit me I bet the wee cunt sold them on for face value of £25 each or whatever and pocketed it shafting guys - no proof he did but it wouldn’t surprise me 

Pathetic wee rat. I know he’s done some out of celtic tickets and bumped them. Not answering calls etc. One guy told him there was a team coming from him and he got his money back.

was he on here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Knew it was him he’s got so much form him going back years. 

First encounter with him either Arbroath or Forfar midweek game years ago asks for 5 tickets and brings over a squad of older guys who the tickets are for, says he only has money for 2/3 of them and that’s after one or two of the guys pay for a second time - god knows what sort of arrangements he had with they poor guys and if the ones that paid twice got their money back off him 

another time we played Hearts in second tier, i spent about 2k on Hearts end tickets to help bears out but football intelligence got wind of it and informed hearts and they cancelled the barcodes on the tickets ... Hearts refunded the money but I was about 100 quid out of pocket in booking fees and recorded deliveries as they were ordered in batches of 10 - I agreed to give Connor 20 of them for £100 (the £100 was just to cover what I was out of pocket) and he was going to give them to bears at £5 each who wanted to take a chance at turnstile early and play dumb and say to steward scanner not working and chance it in 

but afterwards the thought hit me I bet the wee cunt sold them on for face value of £25 each or whatever and pocketed it shafting guys - no proof he did but it wouldn’t surprise me 

I remembered his name from somewhere when I seen it last night from a few years back when you posted about it. Arbroath on a Monday night rings a bell. How could anyone do that especially to his own fans apparently he's only 19/20 his mobile number got posted up on twitter last night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×