ben51

***Feedback Thread***

Nae bother 👍🏻👌🏻

I just met eejay the deejay for a ticket for tomorrow at Murrayfield. Perfect got ticket without any hassles and sat and had a wee blether about Rangers. I would highly recommend getting a ticket from the guy. 

@boabster66 

he had a ticket for tomorrow for me but had to send my mate to collect on my behalf - he was at the place and time we agreed and responded to all my texts. 

Top man - recommended 

Got 5 from @southdown 1916 including a juvenile last minute to ensure my son didn’t miss out. Guys a legend.

Last minute someone pulled out so sorted @the_r_sole who turned up outside ground when he said he would and was happy to sort me out in order to get the wee man next to us.

Appreciated guys

This weeks additions

even though he was late @GOAT got me no problems - known him for about 15 years so it’s neither here nor there 

@AyrshireLoyal and @Jam_piece

never met them today but I put them on my bus / sorted tickets and they were all good as far as I hear

thanks lads - credit to Rangers 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

This weeks additions

even though he was late @GOAT got me no problems - known him for about 15 years so it’s neither here nor there 

@AyrshireLoyal and @Jam_piece

never met them today but I put them on my bus / sorted tickets and they were all good as far as I hear

thanks lads - credit to Rangers 

Sorry again mate my fault for parking too far away from the ground.  Cheers again.

4 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Got 5 from @southdown 1916 including a juvenile last minute to ensure my son didn’t miss out. Guys a legend.

Last minute someone pulled out so sorted @the_r_sole who turned up outside ground when he said he would and was happy to sort me out in order to get the wee man next to us.

Appreciated guys

Top stuff mate, and we won too!

On 24/10/2017 at 07:50, Dan Deacon said:

Picked up 2 this morning from @carmyle ally no bother at all good communication from the lad.

Thanks to @southdown 1916 for originally keeping me some back but due to work/social life I couldn't make his meeting times. 

Carmyle Ally is a top bloke and a total gent. 

Also while I'm here big thank you to @southdown 1916for for sorting me and my mates out with the tickets at the weekend there.