Jump to content
ben51

***Feedback Thread***

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Go into the ticket office and ask them for a print and they will do it there and then might charge £5 but I doubt it. I forgot my ST on Saturday there and went to the ticket office and they gave me a reprint free of charge but they usually charge £5 but as I said that was a ST game so you should be fine.

Thanks for the info mate I'll try and jump in cheers!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to @Womble72 for sorting a girl and her son from our bus out today. No problems at all even though I was a wee bit late. Cheers mate.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Thanks to @Womble72 for sorting a girl and her son from our bus out today. No problems at all even though I was a wee bit late. Cheers mate.

No a problem mate. Cheers again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got Motherwell tickets from @southdown 1916 earlier , absolutely bang on hassle free as per , top class ????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought Motherwell ticket from @Mw2071, posted straight away and got it next day.  Cheers bud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just met @nine4eight to get my ticket. What a gent. That's 2 semi final tickets he has sold me (at face value). Thanks once again ?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@OnwardsandUpwards sorted me out for tickets this weekend for the game against Dundee. Great to deal with, would highly recommend :tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jintybear said:

Just met @nine4eight to get my ticket. What a gent. That's 2 semi final tickets he has sold me (at face value). Thanks once again ?

Is this you sorted for next Sunday Jinty ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Is this you sorted for next Sunday Jinty ??

Yes. I'm so grateful to @nine4eight once again. Can't wait ow. Got the battle fever on!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Yes. I'm so grateful to @nine4eight once again. Can't wait ow. Got the battle fever on!! 

Delighted for you all. I just hope we get the right result. :thumbup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ticket picked up from @Hoss - top lad, thanks again bud. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, markem said:

Ticket picked up from @Hoss - top lad, thanks again bud. 

You're welcome mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Ticket posted by @Hoss. Thanks again mate.  :cheers:

Youre welcome mate.  Let me know once it arrives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just met up with @Blue Rino there to get my ticket from him, top bloke (which I knew already tbf) kept in constant contact all week and brought the ticket right to my door,  can't thank him enough for saving the day, great stuff ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just met up with @Blue Rino there to get my ticket from him, top bloke (which I knew already tbf) kept in constant contact all week and brought the ticket right to my door,  can't thank him enough for saving the day, great stuff ?

No problem mate, Intae these cunts on Sunday ??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to billy1984 for sorting out my nephew for today. Met us where he said he would at the time he said he would. The guy is a proper Rangers man and a gentleman cheers billy boy 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×