Sign in to follow this  
ben51

***Feedback Thread***

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Sorted out @Uddingstonblue, @bluewhitevanman , @A.T.G and @sibsy72 with tickets and also had no problems buying tickets from @theweeman, @andyhrfc , @BEE and @Blue Rino, also bought a Mr Whippy from @bikerblue while in Tenerife, honest and trustworthy chap that I am, just because I'm from Easterhouse doesn't make me a thief Mr Judgemental. 

I've never heard of any of these people

ForeverAndEver likes this

49 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Finally the recognition I deserve, you do a fabulous job on here cushy, don't let the haters get you down. 

The man has served his time in the trenches. Glad to see recognition where it's deserved

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

oh I think we would love someone too take ownership....

Out of interest how did you become admin? Or how did any of the mods become mods for that matter?

Like there seems to be absolutely no pattern to who becomes one and in most cases it seems to be lesser posters that end up becoming them 

When I am appointed site owner I'm removing all the current admin and mods btw, especially @dummiesoot because that one made literally no sense at all 

He had promised me and young Rhys 2 tickets for the Killie game next week...:nailbiting:

Sent him a pm last night and no reply as yet...

Sign in to follow this