ben51

***Feedback Thread***

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Out of interest how did you become admin? Or how did any of the mods become mods for that matter?

Like there seems to be absolutely no pattern to who becomes one and in most cases it seems to be lesser posters that end up becoming them 

When I am appointed site owner I'm removing all the current admin and mods btw, especially @dummiesoot because that one made literally no sense at all 

I got asked to be a mod then asked to be admin. I think being relatively sane is the primary prerequisite.

Dummiesoot has been an excellent addition to the mod team. Obviously when you become site owner,  you can do what you want with us.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I got asked to be a mod then asked to be admin. I think being relatively sane is the primary prerequisite.

Dummiesoot has been an excellent addition to the mod team. Obviously when you become site owner,  you can do what you want with us.

Fucking lol 

Decent mods/admins are a god send to a forum owner, I used to have a few travel forums and would have ended up demented if I didn't have decent ones. You need guys that can deal with all sorts in a "Grown up" way. Ban happy and you ruin a board but too lenient can be just as bad. I ended up spending way too much time on it :lol:

38 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Fucking lol 

watch it you as your trusted seller status is hanging by a thread literally this thin

(you cant see the thread because it is THAT thin)

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

watch it you as your trusted seller status is hanging by a thread literally this thin

(you can see the thread because it is THAT thin)

What?

On 06/03/2019 at 14:51, TEFTONG said:

He had promised me and young Rhys 2 tickets for the Killie game next week...:nailbiting:

Sent him a pm last night and no reply as yet...

Just sent you a reply mate. Relax the 2 tickets are still here for you. Wasnt on here last week due to work.

28 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Just sent you a reply mate. Relax the 2 tickets are still here for you. Wasnt on here last week due to work.

Thanks Mate. :crabflute:

49 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Would like to praise @plumbGER for always being there to meet me as planned for a spare ticket for his mate. Top guy. 

You obviously mean my mate is a top guy, I'm a cunt as you well know.

Met Dan 3 or 4 times now so he probably should have his name in orange tbh.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

You obviously mean my mate is a top guy, I'm a cunt as you well know.

Met Dan 3 or 4 times now so he probably should have his name in orange tbh.

Like my hair

14 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Huge thanks to @Womble72 for sorting me and Rhys out for tomorrow the wee man is buzzing to see the Rangers.

And also meeting me halfway between our respective dwellings shows he is a True Blue Bear.

Greatly appreciated Sir. 

Enjoy you're day Tef, also good stuff again from @Womble72 who consistently helps out bears with tickets 👍

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Huge thanks to @Womble72 for sorting me and Rhys out for tomorrow the wee man is buzzing to see the Rangers.

And also meeting me halfway between our respective dwellings shows he is a True Blue Bear.

Greatly appreciated Sir. 

Not a problem mate, happy to help and I hope the wee man enjoys his first trip to Ibrox 👍