Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ben51

***Feedback Thread***

Recommended Posts


7 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Thanks to @scottyc06 for the short notice spare for tonight. That 90th minute winner was delightful 

Pleasure to deal with mate, even though I was late 👍

CR3 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

@OceanRain

Sold me a two match package for taigs and tonight.

Ticket arrived recorded delivery within a day of payment and no issues at all. 

Thank you again mate 

Here's to another great result on Sunday!

🥃

Rfc52 and gazza27 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@gogzyhow many positive feedback's to you need to be a trusted seller?  as I'm now  at 3 and one was (and not sure if this is a help or hindrance ) was Cushy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mus said:

@gogzyhow many positive feedback's to you need to be a trusted seller?  as I'm now  at 3 and one was (and not sure if this is a help or hindrance ) was Cushy

Need 3 mate 

mus likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rfc52 said:

Need 3 mate 

That's me there then, must admit it is so easy punting tickets to people on here, absolutley   no problems at all

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mus said:

That's me there then, must admit it is so easy punting tickets to people on here, absolutley   no problems at all

Aye I've never had an issue mate. 

Shite on low posters but I do only try deal with people who regularly use the site or have postive feedback. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye I've never had an issue mate. 

Shite on low posters but I do only try deal with people who regularly use the site or have postive feedback. 

I know what you mean just gives a little bit more piece of mind that you won't be mucked about

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mus said:

I know what you mean just gives a little bit more piece of mind that you won't be mucked about

Seen it a few times on here when that wee Fanny kept joining up and tried to fleece people 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...