Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kplfishtank

Any tickets

Recommended Posts

If anyone has tickets for other football matches, concerts or other sporting events please send me a PM and I will get them listed. 

Thanks 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 18/09/2017 at 07:53, kplfishtank said:

If anyone has tickets for other football matches, concerts or other sporting events please send me a PM and I will get them listed. 

Thanks 

I'm selling 25 tickets to my gun show and the impending jizz fest thereafter 

free entry after 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/11/2017 at 08:59, Coplandbear11 said:

Looking for a couple of tickets for the killers next Monday at the hydro if anyone has them for sale. 

Theres tickets on viagogo mate not to much above face value 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Theres tickets on viagogo mate not to much above face value 

Cheers mate. I’ll have a look. Been hunting them on gumtree all week and keep just missing them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Coplandbear11 said:

Cheers mate. I’ll have a look. Been hunting them on gumtree all week and keep just missing them. 

I'm the same mate, think I've probably left it a bit late to try and get any

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit of a long shot here, but seen occasionally posts from folk selling Chelsea tickets. Looking to try and get a ticket for West Ham Chelsea on 9th December as I’m in London that weekend. Not bothered what end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2017 at 17:26, weir1872 said:

Bit of a long shot here, but seen occasionally posts from folk selling Chelsea tickets. Looking to try and get a ticket for West Ham Chelsea on 9th December as I’m in London that weekend. Not bothered what end. 

@southdown 1916 might be able to help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, southdown 1916 said:

Dennis promised mine to Gary

No worries mate , I knew you had a few. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Selling a ticket for the Cribs at King Tuts next Wednesday for £25 if anyone's interested?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright lads, bit of a long shot but looking to see if anyone knows how I can get my hands on two tickets to see Gerry Cinnamon at the Barras on 22nd or 23rd December? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Del said:

Alright lads, bit of a long shot but looking to see if anyone knows how I can get my hands on two tickets to see Gerry Cinnamon at the Barras on 22nd or 23rd December? 

 

Aye buy an aw day ticket on the 75 from castlemilk and present that to the bouncers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye but an aw day ticket on the 75 from castlemilk and present that to the bouncers 

Just tell the bouncer the CYT dont fuck about. That should do it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/12/2017 at 00:41, Del said:

Alright lads, bit of a long shot but looking to see if anyone knows how I can get my hands on two tickets to see Gerry Cinnamon at the Barras on 22nd or 23rd December? 

 

Still looking if anyone can help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2017 at 08:15, Del said:

Still looking if anyone can help 

my mate put an ad on gumtree selling 2. he got over 1000+ messages and emails. gold dust!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, stevemartin1991 said:

my mate put an ad on gumtree selling 2. he got over 1000+ messages and emails. gold dust!

I know mate, it’s for my brothers Xmas as well but I grudge paying £150 a ticket!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick question. Looking to take the boy to Chelsea game. Decided it would maybe be better at away game. Is there anybody on here that sells them or could point me in the rite direction.Only asking before I would try go looking elsewhere. Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2017 at 13:25, Del said:

I know mate, it’s for my brothers Xmas as well but I grudge paying £150 a ticket!

Ffs for some.fud fae castlemilk? :lol:

Go watch the castlemilk proddy boys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Just a quick question. Looking to take the boy to Chelsea game. Decided it would maybe be better at away game. Is there anybody on here that sells them or could point me in the rite direction.Only asking before I would try go looking elsewhere. Cheers.

@K.A.I may be able to give you some advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PM me and I'll point you in the right direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for 1 ticket for The Streets at the O2 Academy in April. Any help appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×