kplfishtank

Any tickets

19 hours ago, jackg93 said:

Long shot here as well, looking for Premier League tickets to a match at Anfield for the Mrs.

Can literally be against anyone as long as its at the weekend, the Mrs is desperate to go to their stadium and tickets are like goldust

Also should add don't care if it is in home or away end

Anyone know of tickets for OMD concert in the Glasgow west end at the bandstand think it's the first or second Friday in August, have asked a while back but thought I would try again as I'm needing two, cheers.

If anyone is looking for a ticket for Kasabian at Princes Street Gardens, Edinburgh on Saturday 18th August - send me a PM.

Our group has one spare ticket and happy to sell at face value to a fellow Bear.

On 26/07/2018 at 16:57, jackg93 said:

Also should add don't care if it is in home or away end

Know a few folk with season tickets who travel down, a few years ago it was pretty easy to get tickets but under Klopp it’s near impossible. Will check wi them and see if any prospect in the near future.

6 hours ago, Printz Smeto Bear said:

Know a few folk with season tickets who travel down, a few years ago it was pretty easy to get tickets but under Klopp it’s near impossible. Will check wi them and see if any prospect in the near future.

Much appreciate mate thanks

Let me know if you hear anything