Sign in to follow this  
kplfishtank

Any tickets

19 hours ago, jackg93 said:

Long shot here as well, looking for Premier League tickets to a match at Anfield for the Mrs.

Can literally be against anyone as long as its at the weekend, the Mrs is desperate to go to their stadium and tickets are like goldust

Also should add don't care if it is in home or away end

If anyone is looking for a ticket for Kasabian at Princes Street Gardens, Edinburgh on Saturday 18th August - send me a PM.

Our group has one spare ticket and happy to sell at face value to a fellow Bear.

On 26/07/2018 at 16:57, jackg93 said:

Also should add don't care if it is in home or away end

Know a few folk with season tickets who travel down, a few years ago it was pretty easy to get tickets but under Klopp it’s near impossible. Will check wi them and see if any prospect in the near future.

6 hours ago, Printz Smeto Bear said:

Know a few folk with season tickets who travel down, a few years ago it was pretty easy to get tickets but under Klopp it’s near impossible. Will check wi them and see if any prospect in the near future.

Much appreciate mate thanks

Let me know if you hear anything

Anyone ever been to St James?? is it hard to get tickets for? im hoping not given the size of it. Weekend away on the lash in Newcastle the weekend they play West Ham, 21 of us down so hopefully there is plenty tickets!

2 hours ago, Begby said:

Anyone ever been to St James?? is it hard to get tickets for? im hoping not given the size of it. Weekend away on the lash in Newcastle the weekend they play West Ham, 21 of us down so hopefully there is plenty tickets!

A guy I work with got tickets for Chelsea game there a couple of weeks back on line no problem.

4 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

A guy I work with got tickets for Chelsea game there a couple of weeks back on line no problem.

Really? I’d imagine it’d wouldn’t be a problem for a run of the mill game like West Ham, here’s hoping anyway! 

13 minutes ago, Begby said:

Really? I’d imagine it’d wouldn’t be a problem for a run of the mill game like West Ham, here’s hoping anyway! 

Aye he said it was no problem at all, obviously there’s a period where it’s for members who aren’t season ticket holders but after that it’s open to anyone. Like you say if he got Chelsea ones no bother West Ham should be fine, especially given how shite both teams are. ?

Looking to get Six Nations tickets for my Dad's Birthday, is it near impossible to get them or how do you go about doing so as I can't find anything online? Would be for either the Wales or Ireland game.

Going to London next weekend and looking to get tickets for any game down there. Does anyone know how you go about it ? All the club websites say you need a membership to get them but the deadline has passed. Cheers

On 04/01/2019 at 14:39, Sinkyrfc88 said:

Going to London next weekend and looking to get tickets for any game down there. Does anyone know how you go about it ? All the club websites say you need a membership to get them but the deadline has passed. Cheers

I use seatsbay for city tickets. Obviously you pay more than the club will sell them for.

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

I use seatsbay for city tickets. Obviously you pay more than the club will sell them for.

Any time you need tickets message me first. I can get most games at less than face value. Got 2 season cards we don’t use every game. 

Junior Soprano likes this

13 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Any time you need tickets message me first. I can get most games at less than face value. Got 2 season cards we don’t use every game. 

Nice one mate I appreciate that. Going down for the Arsenal game, cost us 150 a ticket. ☹️

9 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

How is parking at the stadium. Anytime we’ve been down it’s with bus or train but going to drive this time.

I’d park in Asda mate it’s a fiver to park but you are 5 min walk. On the odd occasion we’ve drove down, we did this then went into McDonald’s to let traffic start to move. 

We are staying over for Arsenal but down and back same day for Chelsea. 

Went yesterday but bit of a rush. 

3 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I’d park in Asda mate it’s a fiver to park but you are 5 min walk. On the odd occasion we’ve drove down, we did this then went into McDonald’s to let traffic start to move. 

We are staying over for Arsenal but down and back same day for Chelsea. 

Went yesterday but bit of a rush. 

Yeah that sounds decent, was thinking of staying over but the wee man has his prelims that week so would have to be up the road pretty sharp on the Monday so be best just coming home on the Sunday.

Going to head down early to enjoy the fanzine before the game as every time we’ve went, we have been down just before kick off and straight back up again.

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Yeah that sounds decent, was thinking of staying over but the wee man has his prelims that week so would have to be up the road pretty sharp on the Monday so be best just coming home on the Sunday.

Going to head down early to enjoy the fanzine before the game as every time we’ve went, we have been down just before kick off and straight back up again.

Band on yesterday were good.  They also do early tours as well.