Sign in to follow this  
kplfishtank

Any tickets

On 04/01/2019 at 14:39, Sinkyrfc88 said:

Going to London next weekend and looking to get tickets for any game down there. Does anyone know how you go about it ? All the club websites say you need a membership to get them but the deadline has passed. Cheers

None doing general sale ? Crystal Palace are at home no sure if they always have a sell out right enough. Brentford and Millwall also at home but they are championship but will be easier for tickets. The Den is never full any game I have seen 5.30 kickoff on Saturday. 

On 06/01/2019 at 21:17, kplfishtank said:

Any time you need tickets message me first. I can get most games at less than face value. Got 2 season cards we don’t use every game. 

I have a spare for next week if you know anyone that wants to go. Failing that I’ll get rid of it down there.

1 x Return Train ticket to Blackpool from Paisley 

22/03/19 1440 from Glasgow 

26/03/19  1404 from Preston

not looking for anything for it , pick up/drop off Renfrew area or can post 

LochendBilly likes this

Couple of us will be going to the Champions League Final.  Anyone coming across anyone selling tickets please give me a shout.

1 hour ago, andyhrfc said:

Couple of us will be going to the Champions League Final.  Anyone coming across anyone selling tickets please give me a shout.

Id say there is next to no chance of this mate :lol:

In an almost related topic though, how easy is it to get tickets to a Liverpool game? 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Id say there is next to no chance of this mate :lol:

In an almost related topic though, how easy is it to get tickets to a Liverpool game? 

If you don’t ask you have no chance.  Got about a 1 in 8 shout in the ballot.

Need to be a member to apply for tickets.   They do two sales in July and November for each half of the season.   I am guaranteed tickets because I have a high number of credits from the previous season.    

.Williamson. likes this

Just now, andyhrfc said:

If you don’t ask you have no chance.  Got about a 1 in 8 shout in the ballot.

Need to be a member to apply for tickets.   

That's that out the window then

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That's that out the window then

Got one last year from the ballot and another from an Arsenal fan who got one in the UEFA ballot.  The UEFA ballot is a farce, 4000 tickets with 250000 applicants! Most of these get touted.

.Williamson. likes this

Just now, andyhrfc said:

Got one last year from the ballot and another from an Arsenal fan who got one in the UEFA ballot.   The UEFA ballot is a farce, 4000 tickets with 250000 applicants!  Most of these get touted.

I meant being a member to get tickets :lol:

Al the best with it though mate 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I meant being a member to get tickets :lol:

Al the best with it though mate 

Cheers.  They put the season ticket returns  out to members  ( like our secondary ticketing).    Sell out in literally seconds.

18 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Come with us next season for a Chelsea away. 

Id happily do a Chelsea away game in all seriousness mate 

Where are we headed 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Id happily do a Chelsea away game in all seriousness mate 

Where are we headed 

I'll see my m8 in the new season, I'll probably be attending a few if I can, Rangers fixtures permitting of course, most likely be games in the north of England for easier travel purposes, really depends on what tickets my pal gets sent up from his cousin's tbh, but rest assured if it can be arranged then you would be more than welcome m8.

.Williamson. likes this

10 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'll see my m8 in the new season, I'll probably be attending a few if I can, Rangers fixtures permitting of course, most likely be games in the north of England for easier travel purposes, really depends on what tickets my pal gets sent up from his cousin's tbh, but rest assured if it can be arranged then you would be more than welcome m8.

No problem mate, I'd definitely be interested anyway

Looking for a ticket for the Stobo Castle Ladies day at Musselburgh next weekend if anyone is cba losing a rake of cash