Sign in to follow this  
kplfishtank

Any tickets

14 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Got a standing ticket for sale for Slipknot at the hydro later this month...face value. Pm if wanting it. Dont pm if you dont want the ticket. 

Thanks

Hi mate I might actually take this if it’s available, a mate is going so I was looking for a spare and can only see ones on gumtree for £100. 

Rambo1872 likes this

1 hour ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Imo

220px-CO223SAF.jpg

Yer da’s a goth😂  fuck it would be a good day out. My mate says they’re on the steins an lines 

Steelydan1690 likes this

On 04/01/2020 at 14:26, CR3 said:

Hi mate I might actually take this if it’s available, a mate is going so I was looking for a spare and can only see ones on gumtree for £100. 

Replied to your pm mate. Will be on gumtree and will see CR3 slipknot ticket for sale £95 😂

CR3 likes this

Anyone help me on this one

In London on weekend of 22nd February . Going on holiday on 23rd

I would like to take in the Chelsea versus Spurs game on the 22nd Feb   . A reasonable priced ticket would be great If anyone can help , or knows someone that can sort me on this .

I will throw in St Johnstone versus Rangers on the 23rd . Reliable sources only bears

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Anyone help me on this one

In London on weekend of 22nd February . Going on holiday on 23rd

I would like to take in the Chelsea versus Spurs game on the 22nd Feb   . A reasonable priced ticket would be great If anyone can help , or knows someone that can sort me on this .

I will throw in St Johnstone versus Rangers on the 23rd . Reliable sources only bears

@TunnyLoyal

Don't know if he still posts here but he used to go to Chelsea games. 

@southdown 1916 as well may be able to point you in right direction 

eejay the dj likes this

Chelsea talk. Booked flights and hotel for chelsea man utd. Can source tickets through they online sites anyway just 2/3 x the FV, is it worth holding of for spares popping up on twitter etc or do they rarely become available for united at home? 

3 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Chelsea talk...do they rarely become available for united at home? 

There’s Facebook groups that seem to have most games up and good chels fans on there. Would just check with admin / vouches before you buy. The official way is to get a membership and wait until one pops up on The Ticket Exchange site apparently. I think it works it’s way down the loyalty points until eventually general sale but you’d be up against it for a high profile game.5FF510E4-A1E7-43CC-AC2B-94F6831EBA1A.thumb.jpeg.12ea3fadf260298637ee1a3643f36f34.jpeg