Alleged interest in Morelos

trueblueal

Apparently watched by 5 championship sides including Villa and Derby on Friday. He can do better, I think he is a star in the making. Wouldn't surprise me to see Spanish interest or the likes of Southampton if he keeps his record going 

Keep banging them in El Buffalo, bring us 55! 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

8 figures :lol:

We just paid £1m for him...

Eventually being the word. He hadn't struggled to score in his teens in Finland or at 20/21 here. His record is tremendous. If he keeps it going and scores against thr bigger teams in our league English money is thrown around for players with that potential. 

Say what you want about the scum but they're excellent at buying young players and shifting them on for good money. We need to start doing the same. If we get 2/3 good seasons from Morelos and sell him on for a large profit to a team in a top league I'd be happy for ourselves and the player.

Just now, Billy1984 said:

Say what you want about the scum but they're excellent at buying young players and shifting them on for good money. We need to start doing the same. If we get 2/3 good seasons from Morelos and sell him on for a large profit to a team in a top league I'd be happy for ourselves and the player.

Yep, if he continues as well as he is then we can't expect to hold onto him for the long term but we need to get more out of him and build up the price rather than selling for a bit of profit at the first opportunity 

Just now, simplythebest said:

Yep, if he continues as well as he is then we can't expect to hold onto him for the long term but we need to get more out of him and build up the price rather than selling for a bit of profit at the first opportunity 

Getting him to extend his deal already would be a start. He has the potential to be a real asset and should be treated as such.

10 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Surreal to see a goal like that where we didn't win against 10 men. We should have had that game won by half time.

I know that game was worse than losing at home to hibs. Thought we had got a bit of momentum going.

looking forward to the commentary on  Saturday though when El buffalo scores the winner.

40 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Apparently watched by 5 championship sides including Villa and Derby on Friday. He can do better, I think he is a star in the making. Wouldn't surprise me to see Spanish interest or the likes of Southampton if he keeps his record going 

Keep banging them in El Buffalo, bring us 55! 

And our board would probably except a few million for him when it comes about