Turnberry18

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Surely he has to be Captain for the next two matches, or is it too early for him to wear the armband for the matches Wallace is out for?

Why .He is just in the door and few months ago .He was getting stuck into our players and trying to get bears sent off 

So far ,He is decent but should never be captain of Rangers 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Why .He is just in the door and few months ago .He was getting stuck into our players and trying to get bears sent off 

So far ,He is decent but should never be captain of Rangers 

I like him; he has something about him. Just watching the manager's press conference, and so this thread is pointless.

5 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Can someone explain to me why people care one bit about who and who doesn't wear an armband? It doesn't fucking mean anything. 

But it should mean something. Tbh, they should treat every game like they are all captains. We are crying out for a captain on the pitch who is vocal and make his presence felt. Personally, I think Alves is the type of player who is most suited for captaincy. I like Wallace , and speaks well, but on the pitch he doesnt have that presence, and we are desperately needing that just now. Christ, what I wouldn't give for a John Greig in our team just now, as that's exactly what we need.

Alves for me. He's the real leader and when someone stands in front of Broonaldo before kick off Id like it to be someone whose achievements and stature he cant get near. 

Make him captain for the weeks Wallace is out, I can't think of anyone more equipped to lead us into battle. 

Wallace has been a decent servant for us, he's been excellent at times but other times he's been poor.

One of the constants since we went down in standards as a team is Wallace being captain.

I would like to see someone else given the captaincy to see if it makes any difference.

Just out of interest. I don't rate Wallace's leadership at all tbh.