Windass offered 1 match ban

magic8ball

saw a couple of facebook posts.one is an article from the rhebel. Windass has been offered a one match ban for giving the wanker gesture to a fan in the home end on Friday night.didnt take them long .took them almost a month to decide that popcorn teeth had nothing to defend for his antics at ibrox and broonaldo gets off with kicking an opponents face last week 

compliance officer is corrupt.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Say no and if they impose a ban take them to the court of arbitration citing Neil Lennon last week and blow them right out the water for the corrupt cunts they are

From the comments I read it's looking like any appeal wi'll be fast tracked .unlike broonaldo last season when he appealed his 100pc red card .which was recinded. blatant 

They will just say that managers have a different code of conduct to players to cover their arse .It's a joke 

Lafferty had no case to answer for a blatant middle finger.

Not sure that game was televised by the bheasts official partner in BT sports like our game was. Purely coincidental and nothing to do with commentators highlighting it as they tend to do wherever they can.

Only doubt I have with this is Pedro seemed not to have a clue about it today. He and the club should have been aware 1st thing Monday morning if there was anything to it..

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

From the comments I read it's looking like any appeal wi'll be fast tracked .unlike broonaldo last season when he appealed his 100pc red card .which was recinded. blatant 

They said that was due to Easter holidays and clubs had been advised of delays before that round of games.

That's not as strange though as the appeal winning when the offence was blatant, as acknowledged by his bloody manager.

this is how amateur and open to abuse this system is .

The compliance officer only looks at things that get highlighted by media .as apparently he doesn't have time to watch all the games 

when this position was first brought in a few years back I watched Hooper blatantly elbow a Motherwell player off the ball.1 replay .no half time or full time inquest by the panel.no action from compliance officer 

2 weeks later naismith does almost the exact same thing.media all over it and he was tried by the media by the Sunday morning .Monday morning he's offered a 2 match ban 

Reacting to an opposition fan and getting a ban. Josh is by far the thickest player ever to play for us.

He runs up the wing, stops dead and thinks...... what way was I shooting again? Whilst he ponders it some third rate right back disposeses him and counters.

Probably better off without him.

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Lafferty had no case to answer for a blatant middle finger.

Not sure that game was televised by the bheasts official partner in BT sports like our game was. Purely coincidental and nothing to do with commentators highlighting it as they tend to do wherever they can.

Only doubt I have with this is Pedro seemed not to have a clue about it today. He and the club should have been aware 1st thing Monday morning if there was anything to it..

I'm not sure about that, he generalised it in such a way that looked for parity if any action was to taken.