Miller dropped / rested for Thistle

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Absolute stick on to start on Saturday now ffs. 

A break from football 6 games in tells you all you need to know about the players condition. He's finished. He's missed 6 clear cut chances any striker should finish already this season. 

He was finished (with us anyway) last season it's just that the rest of the utter rubbish in the team were way below him. 

Just watched the interview and it seemed a simple day away from football and come back fresher after it.

I agree with others who say he will start on Sat and given the other options we have and his knack of scoring against them I would probably agree with that.

I just hope others can start to push for a start because Kenny at 37 should only be an impact sub this season IMO.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Wasn't really wanting this to be about the merits of miller.

I just found the decision and how it was presented strange.

Kind of as if he's been told to stay away, but delivered as if he needs a wee break.

@RFCRobertson are you able to post the presser just relevant to this segment?

Ach maybe it's just me reading more into it.

Actually mate.. when I read this, it's exactly how I interpreted it too... 

I think it may be that perhaps miller is very frustrated with his performances and Pedro has maybe said look chill out goals will come relax. Imo he has to start the old firm especially as Morelos will likely start...look how easily Morelos was wound up against partick. Miller is the type of guy to score the opener on that old firm game having been poor so far this season he has a track record of scoring when it matters in big games his experience will.lrove vital a don't think he will play the full 90 but it makes sense to start him

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Wasn't really wanting this to be about the merits of miller.

I just found the decision and how it was presented strange.

Kind of as if he's been told to stay away, but delivered as if he needs a wee break.

@RFCRobertson are you able to post the presser just relevant to this segment?

Ach maybe it's just me reading more into it.

Press Conference vids are up mate ?

It says it all when we're saying Miller should start because he;s scored against them in the past,  he has done well for us previously but dear God he's nearly 38 years old. Pedro's reliance on him is more than worrying, it's terrifying, and I mean no disrespect to Miller in saying that.

Kenny has been really off form. He has a good record of scoring against the scum so makes sense to rest him. Hopefully he will come back with a point to prove and score against the cunts.

I don't beleive for a second that Kenny will be happy with it, but maybe it's the boot up the arse he needs.

I still think Miller has a place in the squad. I think he's perfect coming off the bench with 20 minutes left to go if we're needing a goal. I genuinely thought that was gonna be his role under Warburton. I pretty much agree he has no place in the first eleven 11 though.

Ridiculous situation. Actually embarrassing. Every single member of our playing squad fit and able should be able and willing and chosen as and when needed for every single match. I think now he is a cert to start v celtic. Scenes if we pump Thistle without him and then get horsed by celtic with him back in the team! Wish he would just retire or we would appoint a manager with the balls to end his Rangers career.