Rangers ultras steal Thistle's flags

K.A.I

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Aye but folk calling them wee fannies etc like this some isolated event

If they broke in to steal the flags they are fannies.

The same as if someone tanned your house and stole something of yours.

Or broke into your supporters club or local Orange Halls and thieved a flag or other stuff from there.

It's alright laughing it off but folk would be raging if roles were reversed and it was our stuff that got pinched, and set alight.

Fannies IS a decent enough description for them.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If they broke in to steal the flags they are fannies.

The same as if someone tanned your house and stole something of yours.

Or broke into your supporters club or local Orange Halls and thieved a flag or other stuff from there.

It's alright laughing it off but folk would be raging if roles were reversed and it was our stuff that got pinched, and set alight.

Fannies IS a decent enough description for them.

Aye fair enough...prick :pipe:

The analogy about breaking into an orange hall, band hall, pub and stealing the colours is a fair point to be honest 

I had my flag stolen in Bucharest years ago at a Rangers game off the stewards who fancied a wee souvenir (before getting slapped about off bears) but I still found this funny tho cos it's Thistle and not us 

although be warned wee ultras if my flag ever gets stole in retaliation for this I'm gonna set you's on fire ... in a wee cage and toast marshmallows off ur body heat got it 

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

dunno if anybody is that upset mate. The Sun appears to be beelin right enough.

their headline says 'twisted Rangers ultras' if it was the scums fans that did it would be 'cheeky celtic fans'

fuckin pricks

41 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The analogy about breaking into an orange hall, band hall, pub and stealing the colours is a fair point to be honest 

I had my flag stolen in Bucharest years ago at a Rangers game off the stewards who fancied a wee souvenir (before getting slapped about off bears) but I still found this funny tho cos it's Thistle and not us 

although be warned wee ultras if my flag ever gets stole in retaliation for this I'm gonna set you's on fire ... in a wee cage and toast marshmallows off ur body heat got it 

Think the Govan Orange Hall had a union flag stolen by bheasts not that long ago.

Don't think the boys in there found it much of a giggle...