Why are our youth teams filled with tarriers?

CoatbridgeBear

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

There's loads of them on liking the tarriers players photos aswell, it's a shambles.

They're likely all mates through the Scotland youth teams. 

I agree it is shite though and I don't like it just as much as anyone else. 

It makes it even worse when the manager has said numerous times he wants Scottish Rangers fans playing for this club and here we have a lot of cellic fans in the youth ranks. 

Obviously kids are impressionable and they could have grown up a cellic fan but these posts are our football players actively going to games where they fucking beat us as well. 

Regardless of what you think of Pedro the club are laughing in his face with nonsense like this around Auchenhowie 

It's one thing to have have catholics in your organization but for any of them to be publicly supporting Paedo FC is just fuckingunbelievable!

For aidan bhoy and barjonas bhoy to publicaly 'like' a photo of a mongoloid cunt like griffiths who ties paedo scarfs to our posts ... please, just get the fuck out of our club.

And please, for ffs, don't fucking tell me we have a chef who has publicly supported the terrorist IRA  cowardly scumbags!!! Hang the fucking traitor to this country by his balls over a bbq!

All Rangers youth players should be required to set their alarms ten minutes early every morning to just sit and hate the taigs at the start of their day 

Fuck having celtic fans in the youth squad, I can maybe understand it when they're seasoned professionals but they're too easily influenced at that age

36 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Aye coz am on crying about what young boys are up to. Get a life

They are fucking Rangers players.... Rangers the OPPOSITE of what they are liking.

Handwringing accepting wanks like you are what's wrong with this club.

Fans accepting tarriers as fine and well, players liking tarrier posts, passion and guts of this club have been torn out and replaced with a family friendly abomanation of a club.

Rangers players and fans should HATE celtic, everything about them, be they fucking old men, teens or in the fucking womb.

19 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Does liking their mate's photos really make them tarriers? 

Aye, my thoughts exactly. 

Seems like a bit of an overreaction to me. The only one I'd be worried about if he played for us is Connelly, and he doesn't.

4 minutes ago, Harveydp said:

They are fucking Rangers players.... Rangers the OPPOSITE of what they are liking.

Handwringing accepting wanks like you are what's wrong with this club.

Fans accepting tarriers as fine and well, players liking tarrier posts, passion and guts of this club have been torn out and replaced with a family friendly abomanation of a club.

Rangers players and fans should HATE celtic, everything about them, be they fucking old men, teens or in the fucking womb.

Thoughts on Kenny Miller?

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Thoughts on Kenny Miller?

My thoughts are Rangers players should never ever play for that shower. celtic players should never play for us.

I don't give a fuck how many goals he's scored. He's worn that jersey. 

Unforgivable.