Why are our youth teams filled with tarriers?

CoatbridgeBear

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boot them out the club. We're in a war with these bastards on and off the pitch. 

I'd be even more sinister, I'd Fuck with their training until they were too old to make it and send them packing with an application for McDonalds.

Little rat bastards

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ha ha staunch thread of the year.

No one with any sense actually gives a fuck. 

i get that you have a different view to most on here on matters of club traditions and i respect that, but it is utter bollocks that you could think it is acceptable that our youth team can support our biggest competitors.  This isn't even about culture or religion, it is about football and creating a and retaining a club that has passionate, hungry players. I would say the same if they were openly dreaming of playing for the sheep in a public forum.

4 hours ago, Del said:

Are we really getting upset because Rangers youth players are liking photos of their mates and following/liking celtic players on Twitter?!

The fact is, the old ways that people cling to don't mean much to most kids these days. There are no Andy gorams or Ian Fergusons any more. 

Fuck, even guys like Barry Ferguson, David Weir, Allan McGregor, Kris Boyd...guy who all know 'what it means to play for Rangers' all hung/hang about with current and ex celtic players. 

Jamie Barjonas, Liam Burt, Serge Atakayi etc can like and do what ever they won't in my book. If they stick in and become important first team players I couldn't give a fuck what they do or have done in their own time  

Great post, but what I want to know is if you are a scum supporter why would you even consider signing for us, the only sense in it is financially for them as chances are they will never get to the first team so whats the point in us even signing them, and even if they make it to the first team or even playing the scum at youth level are they really going to want to win the game ??  I mean even the mega store manager if he does support them, is he going to be arsed to do a good job for the benefit of Rangers ?? Or just do the bare minimum and collect his wages.

I mean do you think you would see Barca youth players, doing this at the Bernabéu I don't think so, they would know it would be unacceptable.

4 hours ago, Del said:

Are we really getting upset because Rangers youth players are liking photos of their mates and following/liking celtic players on Twitter?!

The fact is, the old ways that people cling to don't mean much to most kids these days. There are no Andy gorams or Ian Fergusons any more. 

Fuck, even guys like Barry Ferguson, David Weir, Allan McGregor, Kris Boyd...guy who all know 'what it means to play for Rangers' all hung/hang about with current and ex celtic players. 

Jamie Barjonas, Liam Burt, Serge Atakayi etc can like and do what ever they won't in my book. If they stick in and become important first team players I couldn't give a fuck what they do or have done in their own time  

Fuck this. I'm usually relatively open minded but this is a total shitshow. It's not about wee lads being a bit daft. This is fucking idiotic. Be mates off the pitch if you want (Kevin Thomson / Lego muncher) but don't do pish like this. This is hugely disrespectful to anyone who puts money to Rangers in any form that goes towards their wages and facilities. Jamie, Liam and Aidan should be shown the door and moved on or disciplined and put on final warnings.

This isn't about modern vs old times. This is about setting standards and I hope Pedro hears of this and sends a message from the top that it won't be stood for. The moment things like this become acceptable our standards drop. We need to be in this together from top to bottom and supporting our main enemies who are actively trying to have our history wiped is nothing short of disgraceful on their part, young or not.  

After losing out on the likes of Kenny Dalglish and Danny McGrain is the 60s cause they were Catholic, I'm not really up for alienating youth players cause they're tims. Imagine the taigs never signed players that were Rangers fans fs, they'd have about 10 good players to their name all throughout history. 

35 minutes ago, RDFM said:

After losing out on the likes of Kenny Dalglish and Danny McGrain is the 60s cause they were Catholic, I'm not really up for alienating youth players cause they're tims. Imagine the taigs never signed players that were Rangers fans fs, they'd have about 10 good players to their name all throughout history. 

I agree with you on this, but its not an issue of them being Catholic, its about common sense, once you sign for Rangers surely you have to be smart enough not to publicly be a fan of your current teams biggest and oldest rival. Its stupidity really when you think about it and disrespectful to the fans paying your wages.

8 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Thank Murray for that. He ripped our history and heritage apart. Whilst we are on this, is the IRA supporting chef still cooking for our players at Auchenhowie? And is that celtic supporter still manager at our club megastore? 

Surely not mate .Surely naw 

8 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Mate sent me these, why the fuck do we employ arseholes like this? Not a chance would that be happening if it was the other way about. No doubt there will be cunts thinking its all fine though. These wankers don't get it.

IMG_4358.PNG

IMG_4359.PNG

IMG_4360.PNG

IMG_4361.PNG

IMG_4362.PNG

Typical tarriers with half naked children in their pics

2 hours ago, RDFM said:

Are you fucking stupid?

Both are Protestants and both were Rangers supporters 

5 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

i get that you have a different view to most on here on matters of club traditions and i respect that, but it is utter bollocks that you could think it is acceptable that our youth team can support our biggest competitors.  This isn't even about culture or religion, it is about football and creating a and retaining a club that has passionate, hungry players. I would say the same if they were openly dreaming of playing for the sheep in a public forum.

So we should not sign youth player who support Aberdeen, Inverness, Falkirk?  these are kids ffs - kids that are good st football who's mates play for another team - you, and others, really need to take a look at your life's priorities if this upsets you in any way at all. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Do you think there are any bluenoses play for them ? 

Do you think of any bears work for them ? 

Of course not .They would be hunted 

Our club and these uttter weak bastards that run it make me fucking sick 

Callum McGregor and Forrest. McGregor's relatives are in one of the lodges.

The worst kind of traitor tbh