McCoist

RedWhiteBlue1872

Apologies in advance for the umpteenth thread, but for somebody who has slated him I am going to give him some credit....

I came across this video which is basically a preview of Friday's game.

I thought McCoist came across fairly well towards Rangers and defended us for celebrating the Dodoo winner and referring to as "we".

Enjoyed the pop at Sutton as well but I just thought I would share incase anybody is interested.

9 hours ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

Apologies in advance for the umpteenth thread, but for somebody who has slated him I am going to give him some credit....

I came across this video which is basically a preview of Friday's game.

I thought McCoist came across fairly well towards Rangers and defended us for celebrating the Dodoo winner and referring to as "we".

Enjoyed the pop at Sutton as well but I just thought I would share incase anybody is interested.

Nobodies interested unless you are slagging him off. That's some RM posters for you!

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Chris Sutton comes across well in the video, but that doesn't change the fact he's a complete and utter cunt who shouldn't be associated with us in any way.

He came across OK on the night as well. Think he's been warned that he was out of line in previous matches/shows. Ally seemed to be trying too hard to show he wasn't biased for Rangers by arguing for some ridiculous decisions against us.

That was a very good clip. As an aside, Ally always brings out the best in people, and the caricature on here is one of the worst things I've ever seen regarding any ex player, or manager. As to those who say he was only interested in money, that is the biggest irony of all because as a player he had this reputation for healing quicker than expected from injuries, sometimes unpleasant injuries, and couldn't wait to get back on the park ASAP.; he's a nice guy into the bargain. I'm don't really come on here to get involved in these particular type of debates though, so I'll just leave it at that.

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

That was a very good clip. As an aside, Ally always brings out the best in people, and the caricature on here is one of the worst things I've ever seen regarding any ex player, or manager. As to those who say he was only interested in money, that is the biggest irony of all because as a player he had this reputation for healing quicker than expected from injuries, sometimes unpleasant injuries, and couldn't wait to get back on the park ASAP.; he's a nice guy into the bargain. I'm don't really come on here to get involved in these particular type of debates though, so I'll just leave it at that.

As the recent revelations about the 5 ways agreement etc show, McCoist basically  saved the titles from being stripped at that time, as I have no doubt Green wouldn't have gave to much of a fuck about them.

23 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Obviously never heard of appearance bonus have you?

3 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I'll raise you with this video.

Terrible manager but legend as a player and always will be.

Haters don't need to watch.

I sometimes wonder if the haters are too young to remember the player.  Our all time record scorer. His place in history is assured. 

1 minute ago, trueblueal said:

I sometimes wonder if the haters are too young to remember the player.  Our all time record scorer. His place in history is assured. 

Possibly. I'm 32 and McCoist was my hero growing up so not exactly old.

I just think people think it's the right thing to say to criticise him on forums and social media make you look like a better fan etc

Just now, trueblueal said:

I’m 55 and remember every fucking minute.

He brought it all on himself with his sheer greed.

Had he walked away when he proved completely unable to cope as manager it would have been different.

12 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I’m 55 and remember every fucking minute.

He brought it all on himself with his sheer greed.

Had he walked away when he proved completely unable to cope as manager it would have been different.

If being a poor manager wipes out your playing career and makes you a nomark then Maradona, Greig, Mattheus and countless others are in bother.