tannerall

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

“The only way is down if he leaves” he was probably referring to his bank balance :lol:

Hopefully Nemane gets an opportunity to show what he can do soon. 

Windass is earning more with us than he could elsewhere so will naturally hang on out of self interest.  Once we finally get rid of him he'll be playing lower league football down South.  He's a good athlete, but never a footballer. 

Poor tonight. Looks to have lost his confidence again and has retreated back into his shell. Thought he looked to be hiding from the ball in the Partick games. He can be unplayable at times aswell. That's the Windass we need on Saturday, not last nights imposter!

There is some players you really hope it will work out for, but windass just comes across as having a stinking attitude. Still can't get over his interview after Sheffield when Alice asked if he felt he had a point to prove and he looked bemused and said no. You could hear the surprise in her voice ? 

I'll be amazed if any of us can even remember him in a few years. 

He is useless. Shows a fleeting glimpse that he might be decent then relies on that to build his reputation for the next half dozen games or so. He gets injured and usually misses 4 or 5 games. This season he came back after 2 games but has done nothing. Compare him to Morelos who gets kicked, tackled, battered, but fights back and gets on with it. Windass gets tackled he falls down, doesn't look to get the ball back,  hides, then seems to be injured for the next game (or more). He really doesn't have it. Pedro tried his best to make him a player. Move him on.

Barrie McKay got fucking pelters (rightly so at times) for not tracking back....not looking interested...not choosing the right option...not scoring enough goals....so we fucked him off for half a million quid and put in a guy who does exactly the same, only worse. Those who defend him by saying he's only a kid conveniently forget that he is older than McKay and whereas Barrie definitely had skill and could actually control a ball and take a man on at speed, Windass has the touch of an amateur player and hasn't a clue where he should be on the park...As Warburton might have said; "His pitch geography is fucking shite"

I am thinking that if he plays against the scum then either Lustig or Methadone Mick playing right back will have an absolute holiday.

I always stick up for him. He wasn't great last night, but the abuse he receives is way over the top, as it was for Barrie. I get the feeling that many of us are actively wanting him to play badly, or make just one mistake so they can give him abuse. The abuse some of our young players get is ridiculous, we need to be supporting them, not wrecking their confidence. Ross got a lot of praise last night, and rightly so, but I can guarantee as soon as he has a game in which he doesn't play well, then the abusers will be out in force. Keep plugging away Josh, there is a player in you, just keep your confidence up and fucking bag a goal against the filth.

3 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

I always stick up for him. He wasn't great last night, but the abuse he receives is way over the top, as it was for Barrie. I get the feeling that many of us are actively wanting him to play badly, or make just one mistake so they can give him abuse. The abuse some of our young players get is ridiculous, we need to be supporting them, not wrecking their confidence. Ross got a lot of praise last night, and rightly so, but I can guarantee as soon as he has a game in which he doesn't play well, then the abusers will be out in force. Keep plugging away Josh, there is a player in you, just keep your confidence up and fucking bag a goal against the filth.

Weve been watching his shots 10 yards wide or over the bar for a very long time and trust me there has been plenty of them. Cant get past a man. He is utterly dreadful. 

It's not even the ability that might or not be there. It's the heart, the fight.

Playing against him I'd hit him hard and stick him up in the air. I'd then help him up, and quietly let him know if he dared touch the ball again he'd be getting worse.

He's a shite bag. A bottler.

When you watch him he's deliberately slow enough to close down a player but not quite in time to have to make a tackle.

He offers no support to the player behind him. 

Going forward rather than take someone on he'll return back, do a 360, and slow things down.

He's not an intellectual or instinctive player. Ball to feet, run. Ball ahead of him into space, don't run. That's his Iintelligence.

He will do well in lower leagues where results don't matter so much and where a draw isn't treated like a loss.

Other than all that, he's just shite.

Not good enough for this club.

33 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i think windass is the one of the least intelligent footballers I have ever seen. And i dont mean IQ, I mean football intelligence. He reminds me of a poor mans lafferty - head down, run about a bit, till you run out of ideas then disappear from the game.

Add being a shite bag to that.

A combination than means he has no future with us.