Windass

tannerall

2 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

I always stick up for him. He wasn't great last night, but the abuse he receives is way over the top, as it was for Barrie. I get the feeling that many of us are actively wanting him to play badly, or make just one mistake so they can give him abuse. The abuse some of our young players get is ridiculous, we need to be supporting them, not wrecking their confidence. Ross got a lot of praise last night, and rightly so, but I can guarantee as soon as he has a game in which he doesn't play well, then the abusers will be out in force. Keep plugging away Josh, there is a player in you, just keep your confidence up and fucking bag a goal against the filth.

You are missing the main point - he's fucking shite!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our whole left side is a problem; in attack Windass offers little and is easily removed from the game, in defence Wallace is a liability. I think that this is the problem that Pedro is trying to sort out now with John coming on loan. If McGrory could play left back and John left midfield  then it may gel but I am sure that Pedro is thinking about these things more than me.

2 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Our whole left side is a problem; in attack Windass offers little and is easily removed from the game, in defence Wallace is a liability. I think that this is the problem that Pedro is trying to sort out now with John coming on loan. If McGrory could play left back and John left midfield  then it may gel but I am sure that Pedro is thinking about these things more than me.

Fuck McGrory.

Problem with Windass is he shows flashes of decent play but his all round game and consistency is dreadful.

He shows what his standard is and it is League 1 in England. Fair play he's made it as a pro and he probably is a cut above in that league but he clearly isn't good enough for the step up.

Time to return back there in January where you belong.

11 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Problem with Windass is he shows flashes of decent play but his all round game and consistency is dreadful.

He shows what his standard is and it is League 1 in England. Fair play he's made it as a pro and he probably is a cut above in that league but he clearly isn't good enough for the step up.

Time to return back there in January where you belong.

Aye. He's a prime example of a problem we've had for the last couple of years in that we show flashes of skill or play well in spells but can't/don't consistently do it over 90minutes. There's still too many players like that in the squad, but I think Windass is probably one of the worst for it.