GOAT

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Geo17 said:

Get yourself tae fuck ya clown. I can understand wanting did of a manager but being happy about us losing to get rid of him? Why no go hang about with your tarrier pals 

Get Pedro tay fuck ...thats all im fuckin saying ya fuckin tadger ! Sick of shitey performance after shitey performance ...we are fucking shite !!!!

He wont be gone, moaning on internet forums wont do much.

Supporters groups, fans, supporters, dugs and grannies need to ask questions of the board/put some pressure on them.

The guy is trying, its not his fault if hes pish, people need to fucking wake up and understand the board are letting us down.

Financially we should be 2nd, so why keep ignoring the fact that our board have let us down.

Would respect them more if they came out and said they made an arse of it, but they wont and as usual the supporter suffers most.

3 minutes ago, Mazy74 said:

Get Pedro tay fuck ...thats all im fuckin saying ya fuckin tadger ! Sick of shitey performance after shitey performance ...we are fucking shite !!!!

Hahaha and wanting us to lose because you're unhappy with us losing! You are whats wrong with our support. Fuckin embarrassment 

7 minutes ago, BigJack1690 said:

GTF! Any real Rangers fan wouldnt come up with pish like that

I wanted him sacked before saturday ..so fucking shoot me ! Pedro out now ..get him tay fuck away from our club , hes fucking clueless !!!

38 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

No manager in the world makes Candeias tap in that open goal and win the game comfortably. 

Players letting him down massively but he does carry the can for some weird lineups/subs 

Don't often agree with you but if Candeias had scored and Morelos it would have been easy Street,not Pedro's fault both missed sitters.

There are times where it doesn't matter how you win. Getting the win is the thing. The reality is we aren't the finished article. Its frustrating but we're in it together, and Pedro is the manager whether some people like it or not. He is here til at least the end of the season. There will be ups and downs,but you know what, we're in the semi, which was the target.

We're all brothers and sisters who bleed blue. Time for unity, get behind the team and let's get it right up those bead rattling kiddy fuckers from the east end

Just now, tannerall said:

So you want cellic to win ?

I want him to be a hero on Saturday night. 

Aye I want celtic to win ? ffs

I want him away tomorrow the truth be known

but have a strong suspicion that Saturday will be his last game 

take it how you want to