I dont give a honk if we still win this, get the micky ficky to honk

GOAT

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some people need to get a grip. Didn't think we was gonna get through after the 90mins but credit to the players for the extra time performance. Tbh we missed a few sitters and should of been out of site within the 90 can't blame the manager for that. Thought Pena looked good but obviously needs match fitness and the subs the manager made all made a good impact. We are through as well so let's take the positives and move on! 

I like many others do not think he is the man for us...but...I think he has shown us he respects and cares for our great club, and in his way is doing his best to win us over..he has tried to get rid of the dead wood and to a point succeeded.

I think he is a bit like those players that will give you 120% every day but eventually their lack of skill or finesse means they just will not succeed.

I will be surprised if he takes us to any kind of glory or even lasts the season but for one will never question his desire or commitment to us.

Even when we lose badly I can't stand the saddos  who come on here solely to spread gloom with no positveness at all. Worse when there is not even momentary enjoyment of a Rangers win.. 

We.ve just won an amazing cup tie full of up and downs when it looked as if we'd blown it. a terrific effort in extra time. Okay the teams still poor at times but it's always the same miserable cunts (sic) complaining. 

38 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

No manager in the world makes Candeias tap in that open goal and win the game comfortably. 

Players letting him down massively but he does carry the can for some weird lineups/subs 

or the  windass miss in the first half which was a total sitter. i dont think Pedro rates Windass so i expect to see players he has given a chance to be moved on. Windass being the first.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I dont get the impression he is a dead man walking at all. 

He loses in Saturday the league is done. He's already got us punted out of Europe to a Team of nobodies who couldn't even finish in the top 3 in a league no one has heard of. The worst result in European history arguably for a British club no less. 

Hes been embarrassed every single time he's faced the tims and  quite frankly every big games he's had in charge of Rangers he's failed in the vast majority of them. 

Dripped points to Thistle, Beaten at home to Lennons Hibs and crawling over the line for a cup win  over 120 mins at Thistle tonight. Not even Halloween yet ffs.

if you can't see it then fair enough but from what I hear from bears tells me he's one more embarrassing result away from the point of no return. 

Hes just a shite manager at a club that's far too big for him. Nice guy maybe but never a Rangers manager in a million years...his record so far just cements that

18 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I want him gone on Saturday night 

I wanted him gone last Friday night ...2pts from a possible 9 in games against Hibs Hearts and Thistle in the league ...thats 2 pts out of a possible 9 ...! Get this clown tay fuck , hes a fucking embarrassment !

We need to take something on Saturday because if he doesn't he will be under major pressure. I wanted him out after celtic, Aberdeen and progres but I actually am beginning to see something in the squad he has built. I like him as a person as well so hope it works out. 

Needs to sort out the sitting back defending a 1-0 lead push though ! 

6 minutes ago, Mazy74 said:

I wanted him gone last Friday night ...2pts from a possible 9 in games against Hibs Hearts and Thistle in the league ...thats 2 pts out of a possible 9 ...! Get this clown tay fuck , hes a fucking embarrassment !

You're the embarrassment. I want us to destroy they fenian bastards more than ever. Not just to get it right up they cunts, but to get it up cunts like you. 

b16fe4bc-4b67-4385-85c5-11d5a6be81e8.gif

11 minutes ago, Mazy74 said:

Do the games we won not count? Banger.

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I enjoyed that tonight, seems I'm the only one though  

can't wait till Saturday- it's war

The OP's a tit btw

Was a great cup tie indeed if you were a neutral, almost like an old fashioned Scottish cup tie. Just a wee bit difficult at times for us non-neutrals.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

He loses in Saturday the league is done. He's already got us punted out of Europe to a Team of nobodies who couldn't even finish in the top 3 in a league no one has heard of. The worst result in European history arguably for a British club no less. 

Hes been embarrassed every single time he's faced the tims and  quite frankly every big games he's had in charge of Rangers he's failed in the vast majority of them. 

Dripped points to Thistle, Beaten at home to Lennons Hibs and crawling over the line for a cup win  over 120 mins at Thistle tonight. Not even Halloween yet ffs.

if you can't see it then fair enough but from what I hear from bears tells me he's one more embarrassing result away from the point of no return. 

Hes just a shite manager at a club that's far too big for him. Nice guy maybe but never a Rangers manager in a million years...his record so far just cements that

I think there's some mitigating circumstances in some of the results you mentioned though I agree they were terrible. But I don't get the impression that he doesn't know what he is doing -unlike McCoists or laterly Warburton. And I think some of his signings in 1 transfer windo have been excellent.

So I hope he gets it right.

25 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Even when we lose badly I can't stand the saddos  who come on here solely to spread gloom with no positveness at all. Worse when there is not even momentary enjoyment of a Rangers win.. 

We.ve just won an amazing cup tie full of up and downs when it looked as if we'd blown it. a terrific effort in extra time. Okay the teams still poor at times but it's always the same miserable cunts (sic) complaining. 

If you slaughter the team at the end of the 90 mins(which I did )you then you have to give credit for the way we played in extra time instead of continuing to throw the toys out of the pram.

22 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Nail on head 

Saturday will be his last game