Mccrorie...

Ryju84

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jim beam said:

Mustn't rush him,better protect him,think of his confidence blah blah.if he's good enough which I think he is then play him no matter what age he is.

Exactly. If he was down in England he would be thrown in by now (like Owen and Beckham?? were)...

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

Exactly. If he was down in England he would be thrown in by now (like Owen and Beckham?? were)...

The list is massive,how many times do you see a player on tv and think, fuck he must be about 35 by now until you realise he has been playing from a right early age.

1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

He played better than Alves tonight. 

i thought we defended better after alves went off also thought cardrosa looked a better player when alves was not there he seemed to take more responsibility                              r

Good player. Got so much stick over the summer when I asked why Barjonas was no longer part of the squad and got the usual pish. He's only a kid, he should be nowhere near the team, after the money we've spent this summer he won't play etc etc etc if they're good enough they should be playing IMO.