Mccrorie...

Ryju84

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

He done very well. To be honest I'm starting to wonder what Alves really brings to the team.

A bit of experience is the only thing I can think of, not a long term solution but maybe to help the younger ones? Certainly brought in to cover for the absolute shite we had last year. 

I like Alves and no one can deny his pedigree. Likewise when Cardoso came to the team I thought that he seemed a good CB. But  McCrorie seems to offer something better. He was good when I've seen him previously, but maybe bringing in players with reputations works for some players and makes them step up a gear. He was certainly excellent in the air and tackle tonight. I wouldn't have any fear in him starting in the 1st XI from now on 

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

He done very well. To be honest I'm starting to wonder what Alves really brings to the team.

Me to , not the player I thought we were getting , he's not tackled anyone yet , he's toiled in the up and at them style of the spl big time 

14 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I like Alves and no one can deny his pedigree. Likewise when Cardoso came to the team I thought that he seemed a good CB. But  McCrorie seems to offer something better. He was good when I've seen him previously, but maybe bringing in players with reputations works for some players and makes them step up a gear. He was certainly excellent in the air and tackle tonight. I wouldn't have any fear in him starting in the 1st XI from now on 

Alves been a huge disappointment for me , I was delighted with the signing and thought he was exactly what we needed  , looked excellent in the 2 friendlies but he's toiled in the spl not the physical commanding presence and the bosser of games I thought we'd signed at all so far