2! Man mark Lego muncher

3. Don't let Sinclair and Roberts turn

the problem is we don't have the players to carry it out

12 hours ago, ZZed said:

Wes

Tav    Cardoso   Bruno   Hodson

Candieas  Jack  Pena  Dorrans  John

Morelos

Defenders told to defend. tav told to stay in his own half for a change.

Deny them time and space. Close down their midfield all the time, just niggle and niggle them, keep the ball off them as much as we can throughout the first half. They will not be able to contain their kicking and will start getting booking.  Morelos told to harass the defence but to try and save his energy for the second half. Go for it from 60 minutes onward. Break the midfield and we break the spuds. We can win this.

I'd go with this as well with Jack or Dorrans following Brown wherever he goes. Everything they do seems to go through him for some strange reason. 

Wes

Tav Alves Cardoso Hodson

Candeias Jack Dorrans John

Pena

Morelos 

When Pena starts to gas bring on Windass with fresh legs. Herrera for Morelos if he's knackered. 

I'd tell Hodson not to cross halfway. 

Stiffens the team up and we have pace in John and a threat in Pena and Morelos 

On 19/09/2017 at 23:56, Camshy said:

We will get pumped from them, absolute  certainty. We have struggled in almost every game, lost against a bunch of part timers in Europe, defeated at home to the hivs, held at home to a proper shite hearts team, fortunate against thistle..................how can anyone say we are looking good or have a positive feeling playing celtic who are looking comfortable against the teams we are struggling with.

Just cant see a positive outcome and the warning signs have been here for weeks.....if they score more than 3 Pedro needs to get tae fuck

i cannot see dave king sacking pedro  just a few games into the season and after having backed him with a sizeable transfer budget.if we get a result on saturday this will act as a tremendous boost for the club and supporters

paris transformed the invincibles into the invisibles in just 90 minutes and for goodness sake if astana can turn them over then i am damn sure Rangers can

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Are the pressers today?

Hoping Bruno and John are confirmed fit and available for selection.

They are, wes and Pedro. Head over to Rangers twitter page to see the quotes. The videos will be up much later. 

32 minutes ago, seville calculators said:

i cannot see dave king sacking pedro  just a few games into the season and after having backed him with a sizeable transfer budget.if we get a result on saturday this will act as a tremendous boost for the club and supporters

paris transformed the invincibles into the invisibles in just 90 minutes and for goodness sake if astana can turn them over then i am damn sure Rangers can

Let's not play dumb; that PSG side would put 200 past us over 90 minutes.

In Europe, the tarriers are woeful. If they were in the English Premier League, they would be relegation contenders.

In Scotland, however, they're lightyears ahead of everything, including us. They put 15 past us in 5 games, for fuck's sake.

They're still unbeaten, domestically, and while we twice failed to beat bottom-of-the-league Partick Thistle over 90 minutes, they went up to Dens Park and leathered them 4-0, extending their unbeaten run to however fucking many.

Pedro's side, alone, have put us through so much pain that I have zero optimism left under the man.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that points towards a Rangers win on Saturday. I want nothing more than to enjoy an Old Firm game again, but this side doesn't have it in them to beat them, in my opinion. That's why I want Pedro out.

I've no recovered from Hodson's showing against Motherwell at start of the season to put him in against Roberts or Sinclair. Not sure what other option we have right enough.

Holt or Pena, know what you're getting with Holt run all day and not a lot else. Pena could be a game changer but also could get lost with the pace of the game and be like a man down.

Barring injury I see this as the starting 11. I see no reason to bring Miller back in - Pena scored and done reasonably well otherwise and I would start him. He has more chance of opening up defences in that number 10 role than Miller.

Its a far stronger 11 than last year, when Pedro was essentially playing with MWs team, they have bedded in relatively quickly, its a team thats scoring and now its time to show the fans what they are made of.

Rangers celtic starting 11 template.gif

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Let's not play dumb; that PSG side would put 200 past us over 90 minutes. (So PSG would score a goal against us every 2.2 seconds)

In Europe, the tarriers are woeful. If they were in the English Premier League, they would be relegation contenders.

In Scotland, however, they're lightyears ahead of everything, including us(No their not, fuck sake light years). They put 15 past us in 5 games, for fuck's sake.

They're still unbeaten, domestically, and while we twice failed to beat bottom-of-the-league Partick Thistle over 90 minutes, they went up to Dens Park and leathered them 4-0, extending their unbeaten run to however fucking many.

Pedro's side, alone, have put us through so much pain that I have zero optimism left under the man.(It is obvious that you have gave up on Rangers)

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that points towards a Rangers win on Saturday. I want nothing more than to enjoy an Old Firm game again, but this side doesn't have it in them to beat them, in my opinion. That's why I want Pedro out.

Could you change your name to Negative as fuck, or Sad Sack . You are wanting Rangers to lose so you can moan about Pedro.

2 hours ago, trueblueal said:

Wes

Tav Alves Cardoso Hodson

Candeias Jack Dorrans John

Pena

Morelos 

When Pena starts to gas bring on Windass with fresh legs. Herrera for Morelos if he's knackered. 

I'd tell Hodson not to cross halfway. 

Stiffens the team up and we have pace in John and a threat in Pena and Morelos 

You wouldn't have to! Hodson never does

if big bruno is playing, ive got a feeling we can win, morelos will score first then sinclair, they will get a man sent off, we will then score around the 80th minute and hang on for a famous victory; they aint as good as they think they are, they're winning run has to end sometime why not saturday?

12 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Barring injury I see this as the starting 11. I see no reason to bring Miller back in - Pena scored and done reasonably well otherwise and I would start him. He has more chance of opening up defences in that number 10 role than Miller.

Its a far stronger 11 than last year, when Pedro was essentially playing with MWs team, they have bedded in relatively quickly, its a team thats scoring and now its time to show the fans what they are made of.

that is a good line-up not one bad player there we will score and we can win this!

19 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Got a feeling it will be Miller where Pena is but hoping its where Windass is but good to have options.