*** The Official Old Firm Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Too soon to name a starting line up till we see who is fit; could be the best one in years. What is guaranteed is that ours will be up for it. The attitude to winning that match tonight from some here is over the top, the fact is we won the match against a team who gave us a match every time we played them last season. We have a chance; we're not favourites, but we do have a chance.

We will get pumped from them, absolute  certainty. We have struggled in almost every game, lost against a bunch of part timers in Europe, defeated at home to the hivs, held at home to a proper shite hearts team, fortunate against thistle..................how can anyone say we are looking good or have a positive feeling playing celtic who are looking comfortable against the teams we are struggling with.

Just cant see a positive outcome and the warning signs have been here for weeks.....if they score more than 3 Pedro needs to get tae fuck

11 minutes ago, Camshy said:

We will get pumped from them, absolute  certainty. We have struggled in almost every game, lost against a bunch of part timers in Europe, defeated at home to the hivs, held at home to a proper shite hearts team, fortunate against thistle..................how can anyone say we are looking good or have a positive feeling playing celtic who are looking comfortable against the teams we are struggling with.

Just cant see a positive outcome and the warning signs have been here for weeks.....if they score more than 3 Pedro needs to get tae fuck

So there's nothing can be done to stop this 'absolute certainty', as you put it? Why not consider what you would do if you were the manager, forget Caixinha for a moment, suppose these players were your players, what would you do to win this match?

With what time we have left before the match, we need to get our defensive shape right. A man-marking back 3 would be my pick. If our guys screw the nut and stay focussed in our own half then we can cause enough problems in theirs to take the win, without doubt.

The time has come. I'd love to fucking beat them and beat them with ease. 

Probably struggle big time but the challenges and desire absolutely have to there. I'm not worried about Morelos, Jack, Dorrans or Candeias but I do worry about the other 6 outfield players. Especially Windass and Tav. They don't have the bottle for these games.

I hope everyone of them makes me eat every negative post I've written about them.

Bears to battle like fuck and win

Taigs to be distraught and go home to batter their missus and weans

Papers to blame sectarianism for the increase in weekend violence with a big photo of Kenny Miller banging in the winner for that sub conscious blame pattern they're good at, forgetting that it's kafflicks doing all the fighting. No mention of the fact that the only time there's a significant upsurge of Glasgow violence is during weekends when the paedos get beat against the Rangers.

Mon eh Gers. They don't like it up 'em.

26 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Bears to battle like fuck and win

Taigs to be distraught and go home to batter their missus and weans

Papers to blame sectarianism for the increase in weekend violence with a big photo of Kenny Miller banging in the winner for that sub conscious blame pattern they're good at, forgetting that it's kafflicks doing all the fighting. No mention of the fact that the only time there's a significant upsurge of Glasgow violence is during weekends when the paedos get beat against the Rangers.

Mon eh Gers. They don't like it up 'em.

Well said:dance:

For me Saturday is make or break for our season and possibly for Pedro aswell. A win and 2 point scoring behind the league is wide open, defeat and it's our season over and if that happens I'm not sure how much longer Pedro can hold on for. One things for sure I want to see us bully them and make it hell for them coming to Ibrox, we've made it far too soft and too easy for them recently now is time to change it!

If we're at our best we can beat them, they're really not as good as they like to make out, going to go for 3-2 Rangers! 

10 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

4-5-1 please, same as last night but Hodson behind John with Windass on the bench. Use the pace to hit in the break. Alternative being John at LB and Nemane down the wing. 

Aye it's got to be John ahead of Windass on current playing form from what I've heard of last nights game. It gives us attacking ability down both flanks and loads of balls thrown in. Windass likes to walk it in.

Oh and no Kenny at the start.

9 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Fod

Cardoso, Alves, Wilson

Tav,Dorrans,Jack,Pena,John

Herrera,Morelos

This would be my team. Except I'd have Candeias for Tav. 

But we all know Miller will start :megaanguish:

7 hours ago, Camshy said:

So there is no point in going to the game youve got it all sussed