*** The Official Old Firm Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

I'm very excited about this game, the first old firm i watch, it will be really early morning to me (6am) anyway i work on saturdays but still, a 2-1 Rangers win to me would be excellent. 

Alnwick 

Tavernier Cardoso Alves Hodson 

Candeias Jack Dorrans John 

Peña 

Morelos  

I really liked Alnwick in the last game, i think he is up for a game like this, i the case of John he looked lively and positive going forward so left wing to capitalize on that.

27 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He couldny deal with Sammon ?

2 memberships available for you and 3 names at the daily rhecord. Honest tae fuck what is wrong with Pedro singing Alves? Current team mate of one of the greatest footballers of late. Maybe credit us once in a while.

5 minutes ago, Visitingowl said:

Britain's biggest 2 Derby matches this weekend.

Good luck lads.

Come on Rangers and Owls. WAWAW WATP!

@Mr Soprano agrees.

2 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

2 memberships available for you and 3 names at the daily rhecord. Honest tae fuck what is wrong with Pedro singing Alves? Current team mate of one of the greatest footballers of late. Maybe credit us once in a while.

He's been rotten.

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

@Mr Soprano agrees.

He's been rotten.

Aye, I'm sure Mr Soprano will be rooting for the Owls.

Can't believe someone with the intelligence to support Rangers, is also stupid enough to support United.

Anyway as I said good luck, sure you can do it.

I'm normally confident going into every game against them, always hoping to nick a 1-0 but I don't know where we go for this one. Their line up is hard to predict because Dembele is back fit so he might play ahead of the thumb. Our biggest problem has been letting sub par players like Armstrong, McGregor and. Broonaldo walk around like the sun shines out their arses. That has to stop. If we can hit them early with some good tackles, stop the wide service of Sinclair and Roberts then Morelos looks like he could be the one to nick it. Or if Kenny plays then, although he's worse than a man down at times, his record in this game is excellent and he's the only one in the team that knows what it's about to score against them. They have records, records are meant to be broken. 1-0 to the People. Morelos x1

7 minutes ago, Visitingowl said:

Can't believe someone with the intelligence to support Rangers, is also stupid enough to support United.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Visitingowl said:

Mon then ya mongo

We need to pack that midfield but I don't see the players for it. If Rossiter and Wallace were fit I'd have went with:

Foderingham

Tav Cardoso Alves Wallace

Rossiter Jack

Candeias Dorrans Windass

Morelos

With them out, I'd probably set up:

Foderingham

Tav Cardoso Alves John

Candeias Jack Dorrans Windass

Pena/Miller

Morelos

Miller's been dog shit this season but I reckon Pena would let this one pass him by. Too fast paced and I can't see him chasing balls down or throwing himself into challenges. As bad as Miller has been, he'll give his absolute all and has a history of scoring against them.