We Can Beat Anyone At Ibrox

BlueMexican

9 hours ago, cushynumber said:

We are scoring quite a bit, 9 goals in the last 3 games (september) and 13 goals in 5 games in august

Yeah but only 7 over 3 x 90 mins which is a fairer picture. Against two of the leagues poorer teams.

It's the chances we're missing that are killing us .

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we can, stranger things have happened.  You going in allll defeatist then you will lose , let's get right in their faces like no other would dare too up,here, show them no fucking respect and hit them first and hit them hard.

The hungrier team tends to win these games :bangbang:

12 hours ago, Alves70 said:

They couldn't beat Saint Johnstone.

Will be a completely different type of game to Hearts who sat with 10 behind the ball for 90 minutes and had no intention in mind other than a draw and everyone knows what happened against HIVs.

completely different type of game? we playing them at rugby like? 

the op said that we could beat anybody at ibrox and already this season we haven't done that twice.

every team bar the scum will sit behind the ball like hearts so that point doesn't work. 

5 minutes ago, Jamesy1872 said:

completely different type of game? we playing them at rugby like? 

the op said that we could be anybody at ibrox and already this season we haven't done that twice.

every team bar the scum will sit behind the ball like hearts so that point doesn't work. 

The title is we can beat anyone at Ibrox not we will beat everyone.

In a one off game 90 minute game I believe we can beat them, if we think we can't then Rangers may as well not turn up on Saturday.

We have improved greatly, at least we have players who can cause them problems this season. Defence needs to be better, and it will get better with time.

I think they would need to put in a complacent performance for us to run out winners. I don't see that happening but you never know.

42 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Hibs beat us at home, I see nothing in this Rangers team to give me confidence we could get a win.

celtic need to be shite, and we have to be determined, tight, mistake-free and lucky.

Or we want it more and turn up on the day and get a fair crack of the whip?

Course we can beat this mob on Saturday. Our problem is we make too many errors all over th pitch. It's either a wrong pass or caught out of position that causes most goals against.

that won't stop until we get a higher calibre of player.

still will be an incredibly tough game.  The law of averages says we're due a win in this fixture

Going into extra time last night I thought we were fucked and Thistle would win it on penalties. The team proved me wrong. A different level of challenge coming at the weekend, but if we play with a bit of belief (and the players get stuck in without being sent off) we'll have a chance.

We might scrape a win, but we're still work in progress, so I reckon a hard-fought draw. 

5 hours ago, Alves70 said:

The title is we can beat anyone at Ibrox not we will beat everyone.

In a one off game 90 minute game I believe we can beat them, if we think we can't then Rangers may as well not turn up on Saturday.

Rangers barely turned up last season at all never mind a one of game on a Saturday.

but I hope your right I just don't think they can or will win this Saturday 

23 hours ago, Alves70 said:

They couldn't beat Saint Johnstone.

Will be a completely different type of game to Hearts who sat with 10 behind the ball for 90 minutes and had no intention in mind other than a draw and everyone knows what happened against HIVs.

Yeah but they actually have players who can seriously hurt us........its easier to beat a team like Hearts who defend than beat a team like them who can attack.

I hope I'm wrong and everyone and anyone can shove my negativity right up my throat but some fans are living in wonderland. Anything can happen in footie on any given day but opinions must be based on realism and they are firmly in the hotseat atm.

Anyone blaming PC for the defeat to Hibs should watch the scandal of a penalty that lot were awarded tonight by the same referee in both games.

Lots of honest mistakes being made by the same guy sending Jack off,letting Stokes strangle and punch our players and awarding them an absolute shocker of a penalty tonight.

18 hours ago, sairheid_bear said:

Going into extra time last night I thought we were fucked and Thistle would win it on penalties. The team proved me wrong. A different level of challenge coming at the weekend, but if we play with a bit of belief (and the players get stuck in without being sent off) we'll have a chance.

We might scrape a win, but we're still work in progress, so I reckon a hard-fought draw. 

Felt the same. Probably still feel the same as you the now.

But I know by the time I've been on the bus over with the tunes blaring and the troops in fine voice, I'll take my seat convinced we're in for a win ???