Caixinha, Alnwick & McCrorie Post Match Reaction

Laudrup1984

It's forever refreshing to hear young players speak such a level head and a clear love for football. Too many prima donna wasters that think they've made it as soon as they sign their first contract. I'd rather Caixinha didn't make those comments to be honest but he does seem like a player who is more than ready for first team games. Albeit he, and the support, need to keep feet on the ground. He's only 19.

...and he's staunch. :UK:

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

It's forever refreshing to hear young players speak such a level head and a clear love for football. Too many prima donna wasters that think they've made it as soon as they sign their first contract. I'd rather Caixinha didn't make those comments to be honest but he does seem like a player who is more than ready for first team games. Albeit he, and the support, need to keep feet on the ground. He's only 19.

Nothing wrong with what Pedro said. 19 years old, just made his debut for Rangers and looked solid and hearing the manager’s praise after the game will have McCrorie absolutely buzzing tonight but he looks like his head is firmly screwed on and he knows there’s plenty of hard work to come. 

14 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Nothing wrong with what Pedro said. 19 years old, just made his debut for Rangers and looked solid and hearing the manager’s praise after the game will have McCrorie absolutely buzzing tonight but he looks like his head is firmly screwed on and he knows there’s plenty of hard work to come. 

He definitely deserves praise but to say he's going to be the future of the country is a helluva lot of pressure. I'm not saying he can't be but it did stick out a bit bluntly.

Here's hoping he does!

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

His passion is excellent mate and he done really well tonight. That's what fans want to see and hear. Not selfies with the thumb.