Herrera Goal - Latin America Commentary

julescotia

15 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The big question is did he do enough to justify a start in Saturday?

Probably not 

But he did win headers, laid ball off well, linked play and had a cracking finish.

There's a player in there.

He won't start ahead of Morelos and we can't go with 2 strikers IMO as we'll be overrun in midfield but I was impressed by him last night. Just need to get back to 4-4-2 after the weekend and get him up top alongside Morelos.

50 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

I doubt anyone's really interested 

Agreed. I can switch on the box and get all sorts of games from South American giants but I find myself sticking a news loop on instead ... if I can do it here there must be millions of wee rapey Mexicans doing the same the other way round 

17 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I wonder what the viewing figures are like for us down there.

1 hour ago, AlCapone said:

I doubt anyone's really interested 

Exactly this. It was Mexican commentating instead of South American as it is not on the TV here. No person really interested in Scottish football and in Mexico and here same with us in South America have many channels showing football from many different countries and most people will watch the national league or LaLiga which is big here and in Mexico and maybe Italy Serie A. It is good that the Scottish league is actually on the TV but sadly does not compare for interest. 

42 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Agreed. I can switch on the box and get all sorts of games from South American giants but I find myself sticking a news loop on instead ... if I can do it here there must be millions of wee rapey Mexicans doing the same the other way round 

This is right, I never watch any English Premier league and people in England think this is most watch league but nobody here really care for it. After our own national leagues and competitions LaLiga is biggest league in Europe for people watching here. 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Put it another way, jow many Scots are tuning into the Azerbaijani league this season? 

1 hour ago, denya said:

Exactly this. It was Mexican commentating instead of South American as it is not on the TV here. No person really interested in Scottish football and in Mexico and here same with us in South America have many channels showing football from many different countries and most people will watch the national league or LaLiga which is big here and in Mexico and maybe Italy Serie A. It is good that the Scottish league is actually on the TV but sadly does not compare for interest. 

This is right, I never watch any English Premier league and people in England think this is most watch league but nobody here really care for it. After our own national leagues and competitions LaLiga is biggest league in Europe for people watching here. 

This, there is some interest, but nothing compared to LaLiga wich is pretty big overhere, there are a lot of spanish clubs supporters, and when is el clásico weekend the whole country talk about it, is massive here, there is some interest in the premier league because of Chicharito but that is all, after Liga MX LaLiga is queen.