Herrera Goal - Latin America Commentary

julescotia

9 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

This, there is some interest, but nothing compared to LaLiga wich is pretty big overhere, there are a lot of spanish clubs supporters, and when is el clásico weekend the whole country talk about it, is massive here, there is some interest in the premier league because of Chicharito but that is all, after Liga MX LaLiga is queen.

Is correct. Here in Colombia is little different as no interest in Scottish league but big interest in LaLiga and Serie A or sometimes Bundesliga because of Colombians in all these leagues in good teams. El Clasico of Spain is of course very big here and many bars full to watch the game. 

18 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

So long ago M8 can never remember if he said legs or back??  Waas at the game back in the day when I actually cared about Scotland.

Yeah, i remember he said "watch your back, Billy" when Bremner was being pressed by a Spanish opponent ???

On 20/9/2017 at 12:47, denya said:

Is correct. Here in Colombia is little different as no interest in Scottish league but big interest in LaLiga and Serie A or sometimes Bundesliga because of Colombians in all these leagues in good teams. El Clasico of Spain is of course very big here and many bars full to watch the game. 

Great to see another latin american here. Best regards hermano Colombiano.

14 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

Great to see another latin american here. Best regards hermano Colombiano.

Agree is good to see another person of latin america on here wey jaja I hope you don't have any family affected past few days in central Mexico parce! 

4 hours ago, denya said:

Agree is good to see another person of latin america on here wey jaja I hope you don't have any family affected past few days in central Mexico parce! 

No, my family is ok bro, we live in the north of the country, and the ones who live in México city are fine, thanks. Saludos brother.

At least someone outside of our own support is showing any sort of enjoyment at the scoring of a Rangers goal. When Radio Scotland report a Rangers goal, it is with the same tone as the announcement of the latest Popes death. Sportscence then spend the very brief time covering the Rangers game trying to find ways of proving said goal should not have stood or trying to find reasons why one of our players should be investigated by the compliance officer.

Give me unintelligible screaming overly excited Spanish gibberish over Rob McLean any day of the week.