Candieas

Ivybank

When is he actually going to beat a man? I'm still waiting , as soon as I seen it was him who went one on one with the keeper

i knew he would fuck it up, as he did again in the last seconds. Took his goal well , but doesn't do anything other than track back. For 

a guy that looks muscular he's as weak as fuck 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the players you could have picked to make a shite negative thread you pick a guy who gives his all and has developed a really nice understanding with Tav down the right hand side. 

Maybe he doesn’t have the skill to skin full backs outright but what he does do incredibly well is shift himself a half yard of space and whip balls into the box. Wasn’t great tonight but still scored and assisted 1

I like him. He's a tenacious wee cunt! Pretty fast, gets up and down, never shirks his defensive responsibilities and has started to build up a decent partnership with Tav. Puts in a real shift.

He also has a bit of quality as shown over the past few weeks with some of his goals and assists, but equally so, he has his horror moments (see tonight!). Effectively a classic winger. He will get you off your feet, and he'll infuriate the life out of you but ultimately I think he'll do more good things than bad. There aren't many wingers in world football who are consistent, and quite frankly, the ones who are, are well out of our reach sadly..................

You look at last year where we were could beat a man then pass it sideways or backwards under Warburton. This guy is a breath of fresh air, just gets the ball in the box. Yeah he's not the greatest at beating his man, but he's developed a great understanding with Tav down that side. Works his socks off, decent crosser, contributes a few goals. I was sceptical at first but I'm a big fan. Looks a steal for the price. Never going to be a top top player, but he is a massive improvement on what we have seen in recent years 

What a shite OP.  He gets some brilliant balls into the box and causes danger. Links well with Tav going on the overlap and played him in a few times. He created that chance he missed for himself by his closing down and also for Morelos similar chance I am pretty sure it was Candeias who closed that down as well.

This all before he tucked one into the bottom corner from the edge of the box to go on and win the game.

9 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

When is he actually going to beat a man? I'm still waiting , as soon as I seen it was him who went one on one with the keeper

i knew he would fuck it up, as he did again in the last seconds. Took his goal well , but doesn't do anything other than track back. For 

What a load of shite. 

"doesn't do anything other than track back" - He gets forward constantly and looks to put dangerous crosses in to the box.  Plus, that tracking back you so easily write off is a vital part of the team especially as Tavernier looks to get so far forward at times. 

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

What a load of shite. 

"doesn't do anything other than track back" - He gets forward constantly and looks to put dangerous crosses in to the box.  Plus, that tracking back you so easily write off is a vital part of the team especially as Tavernier looks to get so far forward at times. 

When was the last time we had a winger who did that and was still able to set up and score goals... Can't even think of one myself. A great asset for the team at the moment. As u say he and Tav are an excellent combination.

Is it any coincidence Tav is showing his best for In a long time also?

Just now, Ivybank said:

Embarrassing miss , no composure, even windass beats a man now and again, couldn't even beat Lafferty in the hearts game, subbed against hibs did nothing against hearts,rotten on Friday,weak as fuck

Showed composure with a goal and an assist and never stopped trying tonight despite having an up and down performance.

27 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

What an absolutely laughable post.

He's been a shining light in gloomy times so far this season.

Set up a goal tonight and scored a cracker as well. Work rate is second to none and doesn't give in. Terrific signing so far.