malaga

devref

9 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Delete all posts his mate could be a shettleston for all we know .Why did Ye no say our game against them or worse ..

I was in Dubai for the 5-1 Parkhead game last season and in an English sports bar at some hotel the night before the game was a fat taig and his bird (full kit wanker minus the socks) and he heard my accent said he was only in for a quick one did I know if they were showing the game in there and if so what was the kick off time? Imagine going out there and having no clue of time difference 

said yeah and told him 2 hours later hoping he would be stupid enough to believe it 

to this day I don't know if he was stupid enough to believe it but I left the pub at the end as he was coming in with his ugly slut bird - I'm hoping they never watched it somewhere else and I fucked up his experience 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I was in Dubai for the 5-1 Parkhead game last season and in an English sports bar at some hotel the night before the game was a fat taig and his bird (full kit wanker minus the socks) and he heard my accent said he was only in for a quick one did I know if they were showing the game in there and if so what was the kick off time? Imagine going out there and having no clue of time difference 

said yeah and told him 2 hours later hoping he would be stupid enough to believe it 

to this day I don't know if he was stupid enough to believe it but I left the pub at the end as he was coming in with his ugly slut bird - I'm hoping they never watched it somewhere else and I fucked up his experience 

Well played Sir  , tae fuck wi them 

3 hours ago, devref said:

mate is heading to Malaga for a few days anyone know where he can watch the taigs game anywhere in or around malaga

your mate ever heard of google? if so, that + google maps and the stupid downsy bastard will find out where to go.

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Good work, sir!