Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
devref

malaga

Recommended Posts

mate is heading to Malaga for a few days anyone know where he can watch the taigs game anywhere in or around malaga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try the holiday section mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best getting the train to Benalmedina more British bars there with sports 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tell your mate to join RM and post this as his first post, before we divulge any information we have to get through the taig accusations and shifty eyes. 

Either that, or Google. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Best getting the train to Benalmedina more British bars there with sports 

This there or Torremolinos, 100% get the game out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bus trip from Malaga to Bar None in Benalmadena is worth it just to see the elephant statues on the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

Bus trip from Malaga to Bar None in Benalmadena is worth it just to see the elephant statues on the way.

Why have they got statues of alan Stubbs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Tell your mate to google it n he'll find out in seconds. Honest to fuck man.

:lol:

Ma man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't matter, if he's flying with ryannair he's fucked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Delete all posts his mate could be a shettleston for all we know .Why did Ye no say our game against them or worse ..

I was in Dubai for the 5-1 Parkhead game last season and in an English sports bar at some hotel the night before the game was a fat taig and his bird (full kit wanker minus the socks) and he heard my accent said he was only in for a quick one did I know if they were showing the game in there and if so what was the kick off time? Imagine going out there and having no clue of time difference 

said yeah and told him 2 hours later hoping he would be stupid enough to believe it 

to this day I don't know if he was stupid enough to believe it but I left the pub at the end as he was coming in with his ugly slut bird - I'm hoping they never watched it somewhere else and I fucked up his experience 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I was in Dubai for the 5-1 Parkhead game last season and in an English sports bar at some hotel the night before the game was a fat taig and his bird (full kit wanker minus the socks) and he heard my accent said he was only in for a quick one did I know if they were showing the game in there and if so what was the kick off time? Imagine going out there and having no clue of time difference 

said yeah and told him 2 hours later hoping he would be stupid enough to believe it 

to this day I don't know if he was stupid enough to believe it but I left the pub at the end as he was coming in with his ugly slut bird - I'm hoping they never watched it somewhere else and I fucked up his experience 

Well played Sir  , tae fuck wi them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, devref said:

mate is heading to Malaga for a few days anyone know where he can watch the taigs game anywhere in or around malaga

did you book his flights and hotel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Best getting the train to Benalmedina more British bars there with sports 

A pub called mombassa down at the marina will defo be showing it, it has about 8 tvs in it so it's always showing plenty of live football

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, devref said:

mate is heading to Malaga for a few days anyone know where he can watch the taigs game anywhere in or around malaga

your mate ever heard of google? if so, that + google maps and the stupid downsy bastard will find out where to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a british style pub called the Sherlock Holmes in the centre somewhere.. They show football most of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I was in Dubai for the 5-1 Parkhead game last season and in an English sports bar at some hotel the night before the game was a fat taig and his bird (full kit wanker minus the socks) and he heard my accent said he was only in for a quick one did I know if they were showing the game in there and if so what was the kick off time? Imagine going out there and having no clue of time difference 

said yeah and told him 2 hours later hoping he would be stupid enough to believe it 

to this day I don't know if he was stupid enough to believe it but I left the pub at the end as he was coming in with his ugly slut bird - I'm hoping they never watched it somewhere else and I fucked up his experience 

Good work, sir!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in bar none for Ross county game last month and was absolutely jam packed and could hardly see the t.v.

wouldnt like to see how busy it will be for the scum game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw the thread title and thought we might be heading there in the winter break for a friendly. Severely let down by the op and his "stealth my mates away to the sun" thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×