Alan Archibald

BridgeIsBlue

6 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Looked like it was aimed at Pedro.

Archibald? Yeah I thought that too. Might have been the 4th official as someone said, but that wouldn't make as much sense. I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned in the papers. He certainly looked pissed off.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We see tennis players celebrating great shots all the time and it's totally the norm. I don't have a problem with it.. He didn't go ott,  to me it was him pumping himself up a bit. 

It wasn't the equivalent of a great tennis shot.

And now we're justifying a unique and utterly bizarre act with tennis players.

Net for me.... ?

28 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Biggest riddy was Cardoso celebrating a tackle 

:no:

Was certainly.... different :lol:. Part of me doesn't mind it though - he's clearly aware hes been poor of late and seems one of they guys who wears his heart on his sleeve. That is one positive I've noticed about the Portugese signings, him and Candieas don't lack passion.

Just now, ForeverBlue93 said:

Was certainly.... different :lol:. Part of me doesn't mind it though - he's clearly aware hes been poor of late and seems one of they guys who wears his heart on his sleeve. That is one positive I've noticed about the Portugese signings, him and Candieas don't lack passion.

Any one on here who says they wouldn't be howling at and mocking a bheast player for the equivalentent tackle and reaction on saturday is full of bull.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Any one on here who says they wouldn't be howling at and mocking a bheast player for the equivalentent tackle and reaction on saturday is full of bull.

Your probably right mate, but as I said it' hard to criticise a player for showing passion. He's still culturally acclimatising as well. 

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If our defenders start putting in well timed tackles and stop the opposition crossing the ball and give it the fist pump, I would not care. The Italians have celebrated defending for decades and they have done all right but we are too macho for that.

I see he has been spouting pish to the rags saying Pedro had put pressure on the ref before the game and it worked because every 50-50 went our way. Whats he been smoking?! I can think of at least 3 shockin challenges that their hammer throwers made that should've warranted a yellow but got away with.  

Fucking roaster saying we got all the 50-50s. Never mind McGinn or Sammons elbows into Windass and Cardoso right next to the linesman at our end, or just about every thrown in the had in the second half :lol:

It was definitely aimed at Pedro, he just stared him out from where I was.