No Board Statement Yet?

ps95v7

As title still no response from our "Bridge Building Board" on Lieswell's muck racking statement relating to EBT's etc.

Not unless King and his chums will personally deliver their statement on Saturday, when they graciously 

invite the Republican cabal to Ibrox on Saturday.

Fkn Dignified Silence

Just now, ps95v7 said:

As title still no response from our "Bridge Building Board" on Lieswell's muck racking statement relating to EBT's etc.

Not unless King and his chums will personally deliver their statement on Saturday, when they graciously 

Fkn Dignified Silence

There's been nothing on the Doncaster issue or the inquest into child abuse from Sfa in Scotland 

Par for the course nowadays in this rhancid begger infested Country 

Expect nothing else from our shamefully weak board 

Just now, A.T.G said:

It's almost as if the board are shutting their eyes and hoping it goes away

It will if we let it, there were plenty "Wordsmiths" around when this Scumbag surfaced but if we are content too

accept King etc to entertain Lieswell, then so be it #sweepsweep

Don't see the point of getting involved in a public tit for tat with Liewell about EBTs and enquiries as it will only feed the media frenzy which 9 times out of 10 write about us negatively anyway. I would like to think that some questions would be asked behind closed doors on Saturday hopefully off the back of a good result.

Why have the celtic board not been told to take their seats only as no hospitality will be offered to them? they can arrive with the team and leave with the team it's that simple.

Our board  should refuse to engage ( shake hands etc)..

Let the, see we will be taking no more and make sure the statement says as much

Was there not something in the original thread about our board writing to to the SFA seeking clarification about the claims from lieswell. I think there's a lot of work being done in the background about this. 

I too was hoping for a statement but maybe the board are getting all the facts first then see what happens then.

28 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

It's almost as if the board are shutting their eyes and hoping it goes away

It is away. Case closed we've nothing else to answer.

Lawwell just trying to make favour with his pathetic fans. Other clubs clearly not bothered and have stayed well clear of associating themselves with his statement

If Hivs hadn't said anything then we would have had to give a statement. The fact that they did is surprising to say the least, so much so I believe it was orchestrated by lie-well. I don't know for what reason however if you don't know then don't say anything. I think they have been waiting for our reply and our board are doing the right thing just now by not giving anyone ammunition. 

OR

It could also be that they used Hivs knowing we wouldn't then reply. 2/3/4 years from now when they bring it up again, the records show we didn't object. Lie-well is very good at manipulating history and playing the long game. We require our board to be more crafty although I don't think any of our current lot are up to it. 

This is exactly how I've felt as a fan for the last 10 years, no clue what's going on and all a big guessing game. 

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Was there not something in the original thread about our board writing to to the SFA seeking clarification about the claims from lieswell. I think there's a lot of work being done in the background about this. 

I too was hoping for a statement but maybe the board are getting all the facts first then see what happens then.

There was.  And that's the right channels to do it.  Public announcements every time someone says something derogatory isn't always the best way to deal with this kind of shite.  It appeases fans but action behind the scenes is what really counts...assuming that's what's happening.

I'm hoping that our board are keeping their powder dry and know more than your average bear, and hope to fuck that we show some subversive shit to them by keeping them out of our boardroom or hospitality.

Would you give favour to saville or others of that ilk knowing what they have been proven guilty of and are concealing from the public?

No roman catholics in our boardroom.

5 hours ago, ps95v7 said:

Fkn Dignified Silence

shut the fuck up will you