Cardoso Celebrating A Great Tackle

tannerall

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

At no time did I say players past or present were not competitive, Craig Moore is one example of pumping himself up, did it often.  I think Cardoso knows he has not lived up to our (and perhaps his own) expectations) hence trying to fire himself up.  Nothing wrong with passion.   I have no real interest what players in other teams do but a passionate Rangers team is something we should all demand.  

So Moore made that sort of challenge and reacted in a similar way?

I am not knocking passion.

At goal celebrations, geeing each other up, getting crowd going, no probs.

Yesterday was after a fairly simple tackle.

A nonsense.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Aye, imagine getting emotionally invested. 

No pleasing the usual suspects on here. I swear this place will be miserable when we win the league because there will be arse all to moan about.

No pleasing the usual suspects who don't like folk having an opinion if it's critical of players.

Would you think it normal behaviour if a bheast did it on Saturday? Have you done that as a player? Have any other Rangers CHs done that after a fairly standard tackle at the touchline?

Just now, dbyst said:

more like she points and laughs.

No, she punches the air in delight. Look son, you don't know me or my missus so I'm not sure how you could possibly know how she reacts to my tackle. I, on the other hand, live with her, and know exactly how she reacts.

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Who said they want player's who don't give a fuck? Arguing a ridiculous point with that one 

Loved the likes of Bomber in the tackle. Hard as nails, aggressive, ruthless.

Didn't do shit like that last night though did he?

Lad was pleased he made an important challenge, fuck sake aren't we down enough on or players without criticising that too?

Is it just a habit we are in a don't even notice anymore?

I'm actually relieved, perhaps our problems aren't as bad after all.

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Who said they want player's who don't give a fuck? Arguing a ridiculous point with that one 

Loved the likes of Bomber in the tackle. Hard as nails, aggressive, ruthless.

Didn't do shit like that last night though did he?

I dont see a problem with this at all. The guy showed passion. End of.. Next you will be wanting strikers to just walk back to our own half after scoring... no celebrating of course - just doing their job!!! Looking for things to moan about these days...

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

No, she punches the air in delight. Look son, you don't know me or my missus so I'm not sure how you could possibly know how she reacts to my tackle. I, on the other hand, live with her, and know exactly how she reacts.

struck a nerve there son?

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

No pleasing the usual suspects who don't like folk having an opinion if it's critical of players.

Would you think it normal behaviour if a bheast did it on Saturday? Have you done that as a player? Have any other Rangers CHs done that after a fairly standard tackle at the touchline?

It's no different to when a player tries to gee up the crowd at a crucial moment. 

It's not like he pulled a Klinsmann or cracked out the robot ffs.

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Why should they all be the same? He feels that way about it and shows some passion. Get over it.

In regards to the bheasts... who gives a fuck?!

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

Lad was pleased he made an important challenge, fuck sake aren't we down enough on or players without criticising that too?

Is it just a habit we are in a don't even notice anymore?

I'm actually relieved, perhaps our problems aren't as bad after all.

You've still not answered what you'd have thought if a bheast did it in similar circumstances on Saturday.....

I've posted in around 20 threads today and mentioned this in one. Someone else felt the need to start a thread on it. Should I not give an opinion?

And I've not even criticised the player for what wasn't a great performance. Strange that by one if the "usual suspects" who doesn't even notice the criticism any more.

A bit like me hating a player on another thread yet saying he got pass marks despite most others saying he was howling.

I'm not having a go at Cardoso for being passionate.

That reaction, in that circumstance, was embarrassing.

But you carry on reading into things stuff that isn't there. You dont even notice you're doing it anymore.....

9 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I dont see a problem with this at all. The guy showed passion. End of.. Next you will be wanting strikers to just walk back to our own half after scoring... no celebrating of course 

Made up nonsense.

Read previous posts on this thread alone.

7 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

It's no different to when a player tries to gee up the crowd at a crucial moment. 

It's not like he pulled a Klinsmann or cracked out the robot ffs.

The geeing up a crowd I get, accept, understand, like.

It's entirely different.

4 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Happens all the time, strong tackles can get the crowd and team pumped up.

Kevin Thomson spoke about it as well.

Just cunts looking to be negative on here about the smallest of things, usual.

Strong tackles and geeing up teammates and crowd are great.

This was his reaction to himself following a reasonably simple challenge.