Cardoso Celebrating A Great Tackle

tannerall

57 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Can't believe he's getting pelters from posters on here.

It's exactly the passion and belief we need from our players with every pass, every 50/50 ball, every tackle and every goal attempt. That's the sort of commitment we've been missing for ages. Gees up the player and the team and most of us other fans. 

Huge difference from the days of players poncing anonymously round the park while the manager watched folded armed and expressionless. Reminded me of the days when Forsyth and Jackson excelled at that type of tackle. 

Hopefully we'll be seeing more and more of it this season, the sheer desire to compete and win.

Not sure why? It's RM after all. 

I'm glad he did it. Good tackle, bit of passion and pumping himself up. Being a CB myself, I loved a tackle and when you time it well and put someone up in the air you get a wee buzz off of it. 

As for the 'what if a celtic player did it' chat, who gives a monkeys what they do or think. Back your players this week. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Strong tackles and geeing up teammates and crowd are great.

This was his reaction to himself following a reasonably simple challenge.

Maybe it helped get himself fired up a bit more after putting in an aggressive tackle?

Who gives a fuck

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You've still not answered what you'd have thought if a bheast did it in similar circumstances.

Id think he looks pumped, it looks like it really matters to him. Why is that relevant?

I'm amazed that you could give two fucks about what their players did and absolutely stunned that you or anyone else would have an issue with this...seriously.

Football is a passionate heat of the moment game and so it should be, we've been watching players go through the motions for 5 years, it's good to see someone play with passion.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So not answering that question then.

Nor has anyone else.

Figures.

What question exactly? In regards to the bheasts? I did answer that question. I wouldnt give a fuck about what they do....Im glad our players show passion. Thats something we havent had for a while. Im not going to make something up about how I would feel if a bheast did that.. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not sure why? It's RM after all. 

I'm glad he did it. Good tackle, bit of passion and pumping himself up. Being a CB myself, I loved a tackle and when you time it well and put someone up in the air you get a wee buzz off of it. 

As for the 'what if a celtic player did it' chat, who gives a monkeys what they do or think. Back your players this week. 

Another not answering the bheast question.

Ripping the cunt out of him for it is what you and 50000 others would be doing. If you're honest.

So you got a buzz out of a great challenge. I did too as a defender. Loved it.

Got great satisfaction. 

I didn't ever fist pump like that. Did you?

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Ripping the cunt out of him for it is what you and 50000 others would be doing. If you're honest.

Got great satisfaction. 

Thats great, but not everyone is the same. Deal with it.

By the way.. I DID answer that question. Its just you that doesnt like the answer.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Strong tackles and geeing up teammates and crowd are great.

This was his reaction to himself following a reasonably simple challenge.

Why do you care so much to post about 7,456 times in here about it?

He made the tackle and was clearly emotionally winding himself up rather than celebrating it.

He went onto play better afterwards so hopefully he celebrates his first challenge on Saturday.

Got great satisfaction. 

you just looking for an argument ya knob.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

What question exactly? 

What would you think and how would you react at the game on Saturday if a bheast did that in similar circumstances.

A. "think he looks pumped, it looks like it really matters to him."

B. Point, laugh like fuck, and rip the piss out him for it.

C. Something else to suit your response because it's a Rangers player doing it.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Got great satisfaction. 

No I wouldn't. I honestly don't think it's that odd. Players across the world do it. Don't see why of all things to talk about before an OF game it's even a discussion. 

Yeh, absolutely I did. Plenty of fist bumps, high fives, arse slapping and pumping each other up. (Realise that this reads much gayer than it actually is). 

What would you think and how would you react at the game on Saturday if a bheast did that in similar circumstances.

A. "think he looks pumped, it looks like it really matters to him."

B. Point, laugh like fuck, and rip the piss out him for it.

C. Something else to suit your response because it's a Rangers player doing it.

I did answer that... my choice would be D. Dont give a fuck.

Im glad our players are showing passion.

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

No I wouldn't. I honestly don't think it's that odd. Players across the world do it. Don't see why of all things to talk about before an OF game it's even a discussion. 

Yeh, absolutely I did. Plenty of fist bumps, high fives, arse slapping and pumping each other up. (Realise that this reads much gayer than it actually is). 

After what would be a bread and butter tackle for a good centre half you were doing fist bumps, high fives, etc? Really?

Not after goals, bone crunching tackled etc. Ones similar to that. Really?

Edinburgh Pink league ain't for me then.... 

The lad was having a really poor game up until then and he was trying to gee himself up which seemed to work since he was much better after that, so what's the problem anything that improves performance should be applauded not derided.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Strong argument.

At least you're contributing to a discussion now rather than chatting about the other posters knob.

Well done you, baby steps and all that.

how is it a strong argument, it's an opinion ffs. just because someone's differs from yours doesn't mean they are wrong.

14 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

Why do you care so much to post about 7,456 times in here about it?

He made the tackle and was clearly emotionally winding himself up rather than celebrating it.

He went onto play better afterwards so hopefully he celebrates his first challenge on Saturday.

Because I thought it embarrassing from a Rangers CH.

Your exaggeration to my posting is almost as dramatic as his to winning a tackle.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Why not ask the OP who felt so strongly he started a thread......

You'v posted on this more than anyone else. No one would care if a tim defender done a fist pump after a tackle, we would be looking for our player to get tore in.

6 minutes ago, dbyst said:

how is it a strong argument, it's an opinion ffs. just because someone's differs from yours doesn't mean they are wrong.

"You just looking for an argument t's knob

Not a string argument at all eh.

Sarcasm doesn't always display well on internet.

Just because someone's opinion differs it diesnt mean they're wrong? Great. Does that include mine or only ones you agree with?

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Google "workings of a forum" there's a good lad.

forums are for people's varied opinions not for some dickhead to tell us his opinion is the only right one. good lad