Cardoso Celebrating A Great Tackle

tannerall

Cheering/celebrating tackles can have a huge psychological impact on the opposition at any level of football or rugby. As a home team in particular, it is extremely intimidating for the opposition when players and fans are pumped up and baying for blood. 

Hope to see it again on Saturday, Fabio.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

? got me. OK I just read up and seen your post...

Forum.

Debate.

Discussion.

All very good points and all very important. What is the debate against seeing our players passion? 

Not passion. Far from it.

Love seeing it before kick off. When scorer celebrates. When team mates join in. When geeing each other up. When geeing the crowd up. When a last ditch tackle saved a goal. Full time.

All good. Great to see at times.

Last night I thought it was a fairly standard tackle. In a nothing part of the pitch. That was odds on in favour of cardoso.

I felt his reaction embarassing to it.

Be it celebrating a tackle, psyching himself up or whatever, I think that reaction to that is embarrassing. 

If any other player for any other team, but especially the bheasts had done it, I reckon most would be in hysterics and mocking the cunt. Rightly so imo.

That's about it.

No more, no less.

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Love seeing it before kick off. When scorer celebrates. When team mates join in. When geeing each other up. When geeing the crowd up. When a last ditch tackle saved a goal. Full time.

Last night I thought it was a fairly standard tackle. In a nothing part of the pitch. That was odds on in favour of cardoso.

Be it celebrating a tackle, psyching himself up or whatever, I think that reaction to that is embarrassing. 

If any other player for any other team, but especially the bheasts had done it, I reckon most would be in hysterics and mocking the cunt. Rightly so imo.

That's about it.

No more, no less.

So your argument is, I would be embarrassed to do that and I was embarrassed by it, so every one else should be embarrassed by it.

8 minutes ago, ZZed said:

So your argument is, I would be embarrassed to do that and I was embarrassed by it, so every one else should be embarrassed by it.

Well I wouldn't do it so yeah.

I've never seen similar in similar circumstances so yeah.

If a bheast did it I'd find it hilarious and no doubt belt abuse out to him because of it. Yeah.

I thought it embarrassing to see from a Rangers player. Yeah again.

Everyone else should be embarrassed by it? I'm not telling anyone else what to do or think. Am I? Did I tell you to be embarrassed by it?

15 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's about it.

No more, no less.

If your embarrassed by it then so be it mate, nobody else seems to be so that's that. 

6 minutes ago, AldoKrfc said:

Wit fucking harm is it doing? 

I like it. If anybody has watched American football they do it all the time even in situations where something was expected to be done. It helps build momentum and gives the whole team a lift.

Beats tennis.

15 minutes ago, Coplandbear11 said:

Some right greeting faced cunts in our support. 

We really need to get back.to winning everything again.

Some of the threads recently have been pathetic.

Just random pops at random players for literally fuck all

29 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We really need to get back.to winning everything again.

Some of the threads recently have been pathetic.

Just random pops at random players for literally fuck all

It's fucking dire man. The sad thing is there's knives currently being sharpened, by our own,  for the players and Pedro for Saturday before a baws even kicked. I've even had it out with mates about this pish. 

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

Can't believe he's getting pelters from posters on here.

It's exactly the passion and belief we need from our players with every pass, every 50/50 ball, every tackle and every goal attempt. That's the sort of commitment we've been missing for ages. Gees up the player and the team and most of us other fans. 

Huge difference from the days of players poncing anonymously round the park while the manager watched folded armed and expressionless. Reminded me of the days when Forsyth and Jackson excelled at that type of tackle. 

Hopefully we'll be seeing more and more of it this season, the sheer desire to compete and win.

You make a valid point about attitude, its a pity Cardoso is no better than Kiernan. If you doubt that lets remember at least three fuck ups v thistle. 

1. Big Sammon squared up to him in the box and turned by him as if he wasn't there, keeper saved him.

2. Ball gets knocked to back post and Cardoso watches it in the air rather than mark Sammon who is left free to bring out a wondersave from keeper.

3. At Equaliser he is caught ball watching again as Doolan nips in unmarked to score while Cardoso is left on his arse.

Add his simon Murray gaff to the stupid free kick he gave away v thistle because he can't win a header and we've signed a bang average player.

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

It's exactly the passion and belief we need from our players with every pass, every 50/50 ball, every tackle and every goal attempt. That's the sort of commitment we've been missing for ages. Gees up the player and the team and most of us other fans. 

Huge difference from the days of players poncing anonymously round the park while the manager watched folded armed and expressionless. Reminded me of the days when Forsyth and Jackson excelled at that type of tackle. 

Hopefully we'll be seeing more and more of it this season, the sheer desire to compete and win.

Some so called fans on here try and see the bad in every situation. I'm all for Fabio rousing himself up or whatever it was he was doing. I love to see players who care.

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah but I'm not a professional player doing my job.

The rest of your post is nonsense in the context of this discussion.

If he hadn't done this yesterday, but Boyata did it on Saturday in front of where you sit, what would your and the general response be?

Yep you're not a professional footballer, just a professional fkn whinger, I'd I'm imagining all those showing their disgust at the boy have got all the fkn co-ordination of bambi on ice playing football so you all don't really get it. I guess you also liked the rhat Craigans disparaging comment about it too! Ffs the boy was showing his passion, desire and determination, Rangers players can't fkn win on here, as siddiqi says, when we had the passionless cunts playing for us who couldn't give a fuck about playing for Glasgow Rangers we were all going apoplectic, now we have players showing a hunger, desire and togetherness and they're getting pelters from their own support. Jesus fkn wept, and for the folks out there referencing gough, butcher amoruso et al, some of the most passionate fkn players we have ever had at the club for not only encouraging players but fans as well. So as far as I'm concerned, all you stiff upper lip passionless Bawbags can do one back to the potato bowl.

ps  who gives a fuck about boyata? 

5 hours ago, tannerall said:

Love Fabio, honestly do. Fabio loves Rangers and he loves the support, in fact he commented on that on his Instagram earlier about the support saying that our support is out of this world. Wait till he hears Ibrox in the old firm game. Overall Fabio's been superb, sure he has had his off moments but it's beyond me as they ignore all his important one's. The boy is only 23 he's going to grow and learn from big Bruno.

1 minute ago, RangersScotty9 said:

Love Fabio, honestly do. Fabio loves Rangers and he loves the support, in fact he commented on that on his Instagram earlier about the support saying that our support is out of this world. Wait till he hears Ibrox in the old firm game. Overall Fabio's been superb, sure he has had his off moments but it's beyond me as they ignore all his important one's. The boy is only 23 he's going to grow and learn from big Bruno.

Do you mean Cardoso and Alves ?

16 minutes ago, RangersScotty9 said:

Only two players in our squad have been anywhere near superb, Cardoso is nowhere near that.