tannerall

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, tannerall said:

Can't believe he's getting pelters from posters on here.

It's exactly the passion and belief we need from our players with every pass, every 50/50 ball, every tackle and every goal attempt. That's the sort of commitment we've been missing for ages. Gees up the player and the team and most of us other fans. 

Huge difference from the days of players poncing anonymously round the park while the manager watched folded armed and expressionless. Reminded me of the days when Forsyth and Jackson excelled at that type of tackle. 

Hopefully we'll be seeing more and more of it this season, the sheer desire to compete and win.

Exactly .Compared with pussy Windass other night with his missed chance 

His reaction was an embarrassment for a footballer .?..No anger or frustration 

Just looked like a wee boy that didn't care 

Frustrations like these are generated by how overall shite we are.

To some people, drawing twice over 90 minutes in the space four days against bottom-of-the-league Partick Thistle - one of which we scraped as they were down to ten men - isn't good enough and if you think you've done well, keep it to yourself.

I'd much rather Cardoso was celebrating blocking or stopping their equaliser, but he didn't; Kris fucking Doolan, formerly of Auchinlek, was allowed to bring the ball down inside our six yard box and batter what was almost a dead ball into the net.

I also recall him being at fault for Hibs equaliser at Ibrox, going to ground only for  Simon Murray - formerly of fucking Arbroath - to dummy him and score. Then again, he saved us from an almost certain equaliser at Fir Park on the opening day with a last ditch tackle.

My concern is that, against better players like the tarriers have, he's going to be under greater pressure. If Doolan & Murray can do him, I'm concerned by Griffiths, Sinclair, etc.

This team has a long, long way to go before they're afforded leeway in this sense.

Its similar to Pedro's wink to the BT Sport camera on Friday night. I found that embarrassing. You've just drawn against ten-man, 1-point-all-season Partick Thistke and you're winking at the camera?

6 hours ago, Blueofblood said:

Yep you're not a professional footballer, just a professional fkn whinger, I'd I'm imagining all those showing their disgust at the boy have got all the fkn co-ordination of bambi on ice playing football so you all don't really get it. I guess you also liked the rhat Craigans disparaging comment about it too! Ffs the boy was showing his passion, desire and determination, Rangers players can't fkn win on here, as siddiqi says, when we had the passionless cunts playing for us who couldn't give a fuck about playing for Glasgow Rangers we were all going apoplectic, now we have players showing a hunger, desire and togetherness and they're getting pelters from their own support. Jesus fkn wept, and for the folks out there referencing gough, butcher amoruso et al, some of the most passionate fkn players we have ever had at the club for not only encouraging players but fans as well. So as far as I'm concerned, all you stiff upper lip passionless Bawbags can do one back to the potato bowl.

ps  who gives a fuck about boyata? 

What has co ordination got to do with an opinion on a reaction?

Hunger desire togetherness are things I am more than happy to see. I've said it several times on the thread. Are you ignoring that?

Gough Butcher Amo Brown - I'm saying they are hard, aggressive, passionate. I haven't seen a similar reaction to a challenge from them. That's my point, the reaction in the circumstances, not the passion.

My passionless bswbags ?? where I enjoy and applaud players  showing passion, in a multitude of ways ie pre kick off, geeing each other up, geeing fans up, on scoring, on celebrating goals with each other, on a tackle saving a goal scoring opportunity. Plenty circumstances.

PS Boyata. You're right. Fuck him. But let's not kid on we're not bothered by their actions on a park that show passion. We're raging in here at times if it's against us and would mock if we got the chance (which I accept many say in this instance they wouldn't as its not an embarrassing reaction ).

Yesterday I gave Alnwick, Pena, Holt, Mccorie, Herrera and John praise in certain threads. Guess I need to brush up on my professional whinging.

As do you on reading what a poster is debating and reacting to that instead of ranting against an argument that isn't being made ?

40 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Last week a guy was lauded in the media as he made a tackle and celebrated. His team were 3-0 down at the time....

To be fair he was largely geeing up his support at the time if I'm not mistaken. And geeing up a crowd is something I think I and everyone else appear to like to see.

But yeah some similarities I suppose.

I thought the guy acted a bit of a fanny there too though ??

56 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Frustrations like these are generated by how overall shite we are.

To some people, drawing twice over 90 minutes in the space four days against bottom-of-the-league Partick Thistle - one of which we scraped as they were down to ten men - isn't good enough and if you think you've done well, keep it to yourself.

I'd much rather Cardoso was celebrating blocking or stopping their equaliser, but he didn't; Kris fucking Doolan, formerly of Auchinlek, was allowed to bring the ball down inside our six yard box and batter what was almost a dead ball into the net.

I also recall him being at fault for Hibs equaliser at Ibrox, going to ground only for  Simon Murray - formerly of fucking Arbroath - to dummy him and score. Then again, he saved us from an almost certain equaliser at Fir Park on the opening day with a last ditch tackle.

My concern is that, against better players like the tarriers have, he's going to be under greater pressure. If Doolan & Murray can do him, I'm concerned by Griffiths, Sinclair, etc.

This team has a long, long way to go before they're afforded leeway in this sense.

Its similar to Pedro's wink to the BT Sport camera on Friday night. I found that embarrassing. You've just drawn against ten-man, 1-point-all-season Partick Thistke and you're winking at the camera?

I agree with your point. I'd have preferred Fabio Cardoso, formerly of Vitoria Setubal, to celebrate a tackle which prevented them scoring an equaliser past Jak Alnwick, formerly of Port Vale.

We'll need to defend better against the likes of Leigh Griffiths, formerly of Livingston and Scott Sinclair, formerly of Bristol Rovers.

12 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Aye, imagine getting emotionally invested. 

No pleasing the usual suspects on here. I swear this place will be miserable when we win the league because there will be arse all to moan about.

Won 55 but too many close wins, not enough style. Pedro out 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

To be fair he was largely geeing up his support at the time if I'm not mistaken. And geeing up a crowd is something I think I and everyone else appear to like to see.

But yeah some similarities I suppose.

I thought the guy acted a bit of a fanny there too though ??

That's what it looked as if Cardoso was doing though mate, geeing himself up; nothing else.

42 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I agree with your point. I'd have preferred Fabio Cardoso, formerly of Vitoria Setubal, to celebrate a tackle which prevented them scoring an equaliser past Jak Alnwick, formerly of Port Vale.

We'll need to defend better against the likes of Leigh Griffiths, formerly of Livingston and Scott Sinclair, formerly of Bristol Rovers.

I've given you a like for this; I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, assuming you're just being witty and not a cunt.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Why the fuck would anybody give 2 fucks about what the beggars think?

Never gave a fuck about what they manky bastards say about us, given their open secrets that we must not mention.

If that's directed at me bud it's about what the bheast players do or our reaction to them showing passion. Not their supporters.

Folk state things wouldn't bother them. Fair dos if thats the case. We'll likely never see threads 're their player's running into crowd to celebrate, or cupped ears complaints etc again.

Extending it, there definitely wouldn't be threads on the likes of Archibalds reaction to equalizing or TLB showing his passion and emotion at ibrox.

If your post wasn't directed in response to my posts apologies. My "ego" getting in the way again.

14 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If that's directed at me bud it's about what the bheast players do or our reaction to them showing passion. Not their supporters.

Folk state things wouldn't bother them. Fair dos if thats the case. We'll likely never see threads 're their player's running into crowd to celebrate, or cupped ears complaints etc again.

Extending it, there definitely wouldn't be threads on the likes of Archibalds reaction to equalizing or TLB showing his passion and emotion at ibrox.

If your post wasn't directed in response to my posts apologies. My "ego" getting in the way again.

It wasn't aimed at you specifically mate, it's just a mindset i don't understand that's all.

I get what you are saying about it being about their players reactions on the field, so i have probably picked you up wrong and in that case apologies.

That said, whenever i react to anything at the football, or our players react on the field, the last thing that would enter my mind is what they manky paedo harbouring tramps would be thinking/saying or sitting behind their keyboards typing.

They have a different mindset to us, after what they let their club cover up they can never take any sort of moral high ground over us for anything whatsoever, they may mock us when they beat us on the park but that's fair enough imo.

As for their players, i honestly couldn't give a shit what they do as they often show themselves up to be the classless set of wankers we know they are.

As rfc52 pointed out, they were celebrating like fuck a tackle as they were getting royally raped off PSG, i didn't care much about that either.

We had the initial discussion yesterday on the Archibald thread that was probably the catalyst for this thread, i didn't see the harm in the boy showing a bit of passion and, as i said, it was probably borne out of frustration at his own performance than anything else.

12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Personally I find all the complaints about opposition players and managers celebrating against us more embarrassing than anything else.

We'd love it if it was our players/manager winding them up in the same way.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Personally I find all the complaints about opposition players and managers celebrating against us more embarrassing than anything else.

We'd love it if it was our players/manager winding them up in the same way.

Agree to an extent, it's the lack of parity in how the actions are treated that often pissed me off more than the action.

TLB one being accepted as fine yet a previous manager got a decent ban for it is a prime example.

On 20/09/2017 at 20:15, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So not answering that question then.

Nor has anyone else.

Figures.

I'll be honest of course we would pish ourselves and slag any opposition player for celebrating a tackle. We slag any opposition player for thinking their better then they are - hence the Broonaldo title.

However the key word there is opposition player. When it's our player then I find it acceptable. IMHO we are "supporters" and we support Rangers and whoever plays for us. Are we hypocrites? Of course we are but so is every other person who supports their club. Double standards? Of course it is.

I suppose an example is when someone, in our eyes, tackles one of our players in the box - in our eyes a penalty all day long - now one of our players tackles the opposition in the box - in our eyes it was a fair challenge and never a penalty.