A Small Insight Into Pedros Tactics

RFCRobertson

5 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Pish talk. Just win games or fuck off.

:lol:

Unbelievable. I want us to win games as much as the next but the petulance of posters on here to dismiss any tactical analysis because it goes above their intellect is hilarious. I know its a personal preference, but I would think any football fan would be interested to know the ins-and-outs of football tactics when presented with them.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Unbelievable. I want us to win games as much as the next but the petulance of posters on here to dismiss any tactical analysis because it goes above their intellect is hilarious. I know its a personal preference, but I would think any football fan would be interested to know the ins-and-outs of football tactics when presented with them.

As long as it's insightful. So called experts pointing out stuff I can see clearly myself and passing it off as expert analysis does my tits in.

not saying the video is like that to be clear

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

You're right that fucking nonsense 1 minute video with fucking arrows pointing around a football pitch excuse all of the shite that we have been dished up of late 

fucking tripe. Cunt needs to win fucking games or get to fuck. Cunts on twitter trying to decode what the fuck he is on about is half the problem. It translates as "I know nobody understands what Pedro is talking about so here's my take on it". So aye you're right, unbelievable 

fuck off back to twitter

Essandoh does have a bit of a point, but these cunts with too much time on their hands annoy me too.

I'm not interested in Alex Lawrence or whoever he is' opinions on someone elses tactics. I have my own opinions and insights into Pedro's tactics and decisions - that's good enough for me (unless it's Pedro literally correcting or responding to them personally)

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

I love that side of the game.

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

You're right that fucking nonsense 1 minute video with fucking arrows pointing around a football pitch excuse all of the shite that we have been dished up of late 

fucking tripe. Cunt needs to win fucking games or get to fuck. Cunts on twitter trying to decode what the fuck he is on about is half the problem. It translates as "I know nobody understands what Pedro is talking about so here's my take on it". So aye you're right, unbelievable 

fuck off back to twitter

I don't have twitter so haha

Just now, Essandoh said:

I don't have twitter so haha

Well you've got a fucking hardon for the horse shite twitter fitba managers 

Cunts like this boil my fucking piss. Utter garbage. The arrows and graphics :megaanguish: every cunt is a blogger / expert / manager these days. It's nothing short of shite and it's borderline trolling by creating a video trying to translate what the manager is on about 

embarrassing 

Just now, KWBear said:

Well you've got a fucking hardon for the horse shite twitter fitba managers 

Cunts like this boil my fucking piss. Utter garbage. The arrows and graphics :megaanguish: every cunt is a blogger / expert / manager these days. It's nothing short of shite and it's borderline trolling by creating a video trying to translate what the manager is on about 

embarrassing 

Okay that made me laugh :lol: