Press Conference : Wes Foderingham & Pedro Caixinha

RFCRobertson

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Pedro not giving anything away, but I've been told Bruno is definitely out

If your info is good then that could well be true.

What I took from the Pedro interview was that he either knew he is out and did not want to say that, or he wanted them to think that was the situation, a kinda double bluff if you get what I mean. :unsure:

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

If your info is good then that could well be true.

What I took from the Pedro interview was that he either knew he is out and did not want to say that, or he wanted them to think that was the situation, a kinda double bluff if you get what I mean. :unsure:

Yeah that's what I thought as well, hopefully my info is wrong but it was the same boy who told me wallace was out for weeks a couple of days before it was in the press

Just now, Ivybank said:

Yeah that's what I thought as well, hopefully my info is wrong but it was the same boy who told me wallace was out for weeks a couple of days before it was in the press

I suppose we will have to wait until Sat, but your info could unfortunately be true. 

I don't watch these interviews but had time today. 

The manager is trying to provide tactical analysis and how he's going to go about it on Saturday. A journo talks about Morelos and how he will handle the game and within a 20 seconds another foaming rabid cunt says but aye mind he kicked a Partick player on friday did you have a word? 

Absolutely rancid pish

Im sick of the rhabid dogshite journos we have at our pressers! Everything he says is taken out of context and we should ban alot of these cunts and put their heads on a pole each time they write shite.

Tell me which other manager in the UK gets asked such questions????

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Hahahahahahaha is this for real? 

Aye bit wit ra sellick galactico are you targetting to be wound up ? :lol:

"They're pure amazing man so how you gonnae no get pumped Pedro?" pretty much sums up their questions. 

From what he said it sounds like he's learnt from his nativity in the 2 games against them towards the end of last season. Let's hope we see evidence of this on Saturday. 

I sometimes do not listen to the Pedro interviews but did today and it was a reminder of why I would like him to do well. He is a likeable guy, and he talks a great game (even if it takes a bit of following at times), today it was the 'actors' with not a 'dog' to be seen. 

I hope Bruno makes the game because his experience should be a big help. My big concern is the left side and who he picks to play there. I do not rate Hodson but maybe play him at full back with DJ (if he is fit) in front of him. Some big decisions for our manager once he knows who is available to play. I hope he pulls this off, we so need a victory against these :wanker:.

For Pedro and all our sakes please win this game Rangers.   

2 hours ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

Pedro gives too much away in these man

Maybe, or maybe he's just giving information intentionally to distract the opposition as to what he really wants to do.

Him mentioning Morelos is interesting, I think because he's built an awareness that Morelos might get targeted by celtic he's actually helping to protect him against that type of thing happening.

I really do like this guy and I hope he can be a success here, his tactical analysis is refreshing and it does look like he knows what's going on and how to correct our faults. Is he right for us? No idea, I just hope.