Laudrup1984

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

I'm quietly confident Jack can keep that fuck wit's gas at a peep. 

kinda think so myself. only niggle is that bastard Thompson gives Jack an early card for very little while letting mongo face of with the usual 10 fouls before a yellow 

I just read the article. The journalist who wrote that is a fucking dickhead and he have no knowledge of this country. It is offensive and I am going to show some of my friends who also speak a little English this article. More people in Europe take drugs than here and if he is trying to say Morelos is from Medellin then he has not did his homework because Morelos is not even from same department as Medellin, he only ever played some games there for Independiente Medellin. I think this journalist is trying to think he is funny but if he ever come here he will not be laughing. 

40 minutes ago, denya said:

I just read the article. The journalist who wrote that is a fucking dickhead and he have no knowledge of this country. It is offensive and I am going to show some of my friends who also speak a little English this article. More people in Europe take drugs than here and if he is trying to say Morelos is from Medellin then he has not did his homework because Morelos is not even from same department as Medellin, he only ever played some games there for Independiente Medellin. I think this journalist is trying to think he is funny but if he ever come here he will not be laughing. 

Thankfully not a lot of people in Scotland take drugs and that's why i wasn't sure what the uproar was until someone pointed out the cocaine puns..

He knows fine well that more and more Rangers fans are refusing to read his and his colleagues' biased articles. He spat the dummy out about it a few weeks ago. The Morelos article is simply a desperate attempt to gain some attention back. 

He should be taken to task over this though. Undoubtedly xenophobic and highly offensive. 

30 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Oooooft!!
Both barrels from a real Journalist.
Have absolutely no doubt keech will be forwarded this piece. :lookinmirror:

EDIT...plus a copy of the number done on him just posted by cushynumber.
Well in guys.

Exactly a proper journalist calling him out.

Hope it goes further. It's lazy pathetic racist journalism.

Bad enough writing it how it got past an editor is another thing.

Not to worry Bears.

This terrible waste of trees saw another 12% decline in sales in the past year.

It's fast becoming unsustainable and obsolete. Before you know it, it will be a paywalled digital only publication which would have even lower buys, which will then lead to the closure of this sorry piece of shit.

Cant wait!

Just now, AndoBien said:

Is this for real? How can a journalist be so biased?  How the paper allow him to write somenthing like that? Poor quality and no class,  regrettable.

Is an article full of ignorance and disrespect. I do not know how a national newspaper let this go to the public. 

It's an absolutely disgraceful article in the poorest taste.  How this gets past the editor after the cup final lies is beyond belief.  However, it's the Daily Rhebel having another pop at Glasgow Rangers, you can just see the editir joining in the infantile laughing and joking at this as he oks it.  They should be fkn hunted bigtime for racism/discrimination/xenophobic comments. However, we will get the usual tiny wee apology in the corner of a page after the damage is done.  

Come on to fuck Rangers, this is the next green light to grow a pair and sue this fkn rag. 

Just now, denya said:

Is an article full of ignorance and disrespect. I do not know how a national newspaper let this go to the public. 

You haven't read many articles about Rangers in the Scottish press have you?

The national broadcaster had an effigy of then manager McCoist committing suicide by jumping from the roof of one of the stands at Ibrox.

Just now, Big Al II said:

You haven't read many articles about Rangers in the Scottish press have you?

The national broadcaster had an effigy of then manager McCoist committing suicide by jumping from the roof of one of the stands at Ibrox.

I don't ever read Scottish press because I don't live there not from there but I hear many bad things said about it on here. Having a effigy of any manager commit suicide from jumping from a roof is just disrespectful. I hope Rangers sue this newspaper.