Morelos Article

Laudrup1984

2 minutes ago, denya said:

I don't ever read Scottish press because I don't live there not from there but I hear many bad things said about it on here. Having a effigy of any manager commit suicide from jumping from a roof is just disrespectful. I hope Rangers sue this newspaper. 

I know you don't live here. I doubt Rangers will even acknowledge the article m8. Club 1872 will likely release a statement on behalf of the 'fans'.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Big Al II said:

I know you don't live here. I doubt Rangers will even acknowledge the article m8. Club 1872 will likely release a statement on behalf of the 'fans'.

Can Club1872 speak to the Rangers board direct in a meeting and ask them on behalf of fans that all this bias media need to stop and for them to threaten legal acion against them. It is difficult to understand the leaders of a football club just sit and have people attack the club they love and not fight back. 

Just now, denya said:

Can Club1872 speak to the Rangers board direct in a meeting and ask them on behalf of fans that all this bias media need to stop and for them to threaten legal acion against them. It is difficult to understand the leaders of a football club just sit and have people attack the club they love and not fight back. 

:confused: you're getting into fan ownership politics there mate. A Rangers director used to sit on the board of Club 1872 but I've not followed what's happened recently. They're supposed to be independent.

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Oh, he fucked up this time.  I don't think he will be sacked though.

No it's read by an editor before it goes to press, there was no fuck up whatsoever. I bet the article was read by 200k more people than normal. Gets the advertising clicks up.

20 hours ago, The Dude said:

I will? Let's hope they don't edit my blog I sent them about 35 minutes ago then calling it xenophobic and deliberately antagonistic.

20 hours ago, The Dude said:

This is the section referring to Morelos (and Caixinha)

"Six months after taking charge at Ibrox, some of the comments in the media aimed at Caixinha continue to verge on xenophobia as he is hammered for everything from explaining his tactics in a press conference to using a Portuguese idiom involving barking dogs and caravans.

It's now trickling down to Caixinha's players too, with ridiculous links made between Alfredo Morelos and Pablo Escobar's Medellin drug cartel on the basis that Morelos is Colombian. In a week where Man Utd fans have been criticised for singing a song about Romelu Lukaku involving a stereotype about the size of his genitalia, such ill-advised comments do nothing but antagonise fans and clubs alike."

@The Dude

Has your blog been published?

Was it unedited?

"My jaw dropped when I landed to Edinburgh this morning and I saw the article. I feel ashamed and embarrassed to have my name on that piece. I want nothing to do with it. Also some of my comments on that article are far from truth. I will never speak to Keith Jackson again." 

"Glad to hear Rangers fans are happy with Alfredo. Fingers crossed for a good result on saturday!"

Take care.

Best regards,

Jonne Lindblom

Thats alfredos agents response 

Ive said this before but Jackson is one of the worst, I remember him comparing scott brown to the incomparable paul gasgcoine shortly after brown signed for celtic. I was naturally aghast that someone who wants to be taken seriously could do such a thing. It all became clear later when his paper hung two of our players out to dry over the so called boozegate incident. The sun later alleged that brown had been involved also but that Jackson had kept his name out of it due to brown being his man for info at parkhead.  I remember Jackson threatening to sue but don't remember him actually doing so. He is a shite writer to boot, copying the style exactly of his now nemesis jim traynor, and now it seems he thinks he is writing for some so called lads mag. In short he he is a fraud and a wanker of the highest order.

33 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

"My jaw dropped when I landed to Edinburgh this morning and I saw the article. I feel ashamed and embarrassed to have my name on that piece. I want nothing to do with it. Also some of my comments on that article are far from truth. I will never speak to Keith Jackson again." 

"Glad to hear Rangers fans are happy with Alfredo. Fingers crossed for a good result on saturday!"

Take care.

Best regards,

Jonne Lindblom

Thats alfredos agents response 

thats a "follow follow" exclusive  :lol:

I have show the article to two of my friends who are able to speak some English and one of them has sent the article to one of our major football tv shows here so hope for them to discuss it. I will watch the show this afternoon and see if it makes the show. I am not sure.