Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, bluedylan said:

They did a documentary about him a few years back touring Belfast at the end he said to the driver  to drive him to the Rangers club so he could be amongst his own people.He actually comes from a very wealthy background and picked up his accent when he was a boarder at Campbell College which is a very Prestigious school over here.It also showed a picture of him and his father carrying rifles and he stated it was to defend themselves from IRA attacks as their land was not far from the border.

I remember seeing that. It was superb.

3 hours ago, bluedylan said:

They did a documentary about him a few years back touring Belfast at the end he said to the driver  to drive him to the Rangers club so he could be amongst his own people.He actually comes from a very wealthy background and picked up his accent when he was a boarder at Campbell College which is a very Prestigious school over here.It also showed a picture of him and his father carrying rifles and he stated it was to defend themselves from IRA attacks as their land was not far from the border.

He's sounds like he's born and bred on the Belmont Road

Wasn't his Granda ( or da maybe) a B Special?

Although that might just be something I was told in a pub and took as gospel

24 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

He's sounds like he's born and bred on the Belmont Road

Wasn't his Granda ( or da maybe) a B Special?

Although that might just be something I was told in a pub and took as gospel

His family are or were landowners in Fermanagh and I believe they own one of the islands there on the lakes

.He was sent up to board at Campbell in the Stormont area but he became friends with guys from the Newtownards Road and spent a lot of time there during his schooldays according to the documentary

41 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

His family are or were landowners in Fermanagh and I believe they own one of the islands there on the lakes

.He was sent up to board at Campbell in the Stormont area but he became friends with guys from the Newtownards Road and spent a lot of time there during his schooldays according to the documentary

Is this documentary on you tube? 

9 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

That's the second one I've seen on this cracking big guy. The other one was mentioned earlier. He does seem like a very personable and humble bloke, like a normal Protestant should be. However the interviewer looks and sounds like a wee gay taig fanny.