SPFL statement

GersInCanada

The SPFL Board is disappointed in the Scottish FA’s decision not to participate in an independent review.

The SPFL Board still believes that an independent review, promoted jointly by the Scottish FA and SPFL, would have resulted in a better understanding of the procedures and processes adopted by football’s governing bodies. Such a review would also have enabled any lessons learned to be implemented for the future benefit of the game in Scotland.

SPFL Chairman Murdoch MacLennan commented: “The SPFL Board has been clear that any meaningful review would have had to be carried out in association with the Scottish FA and with the full and active co-operation of both organisations.

"The SPFL Board has therefore concluded that it cannot, by itself, take forward an effective independent review." 

Read more at https://spfl.co.uk/news/article/spfl-board-statement/#XXPX723jQL1pVKCg.99

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Fuck them. Time our board gave these cunts a telling

2 minutes ago, quabba said:

will never happen, building bridges and all that shit

I'd rather we all just viewed this as case closed.  The investigation celtic wanted is dead in the water now and there's nowhere left for it to go.  It's time for everyone to move on.

I get the feeling that people at the SFA are getting pissed off with Liewell telling Doncaster to tell the SFA what to do, so they are not playing any more. And, Regan did not like Doncaster trying to put him on the spot with made up stuff. The start of a nice internal war is beginning; we should be pointing at Liewell and telling all that he is the major shit stirrer. 

5 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Wait for the scum meltdown. It's a pyoor conspiracy so it is.:mutley:

Only they would still be able to see themselves as the victims, demoted to bottom tier, player & tv payments withheld, lost over £30 million worth of assets, passed from one unscrupulous owner to another. This last 5-6 years has cost us anywhere from £50-100 million and you still have these fucking cretins crying foul like we've been part of some conspiracy. Fuckwits the lot of them. 

Just now, DennyBlueNose said:

Only they would still be able to see themselves as the victims, demoted to bottom tier, player & tv payments withheld, lost over £30 million worth of assets, passed from one unscrupulous owner to another. This last 5-6 years has cost us anywhere from £50-100 million and you still have these fucking cretins crying foul like we've been part of some conspiracy. Fuckwits the lot of them. 

Victimhood is ingrained in to them from birth. If the facts and truth tell you something different,  then ignore them or make up your own facts. Tims and the truth are like Oil and Water.

20 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Wont surprise me if the SFA change their mind.

It did cross my mind that this statement had a bit of a 'please, please think again SFA, you are upsetting Peter and you know how bad that can be'. :headwall:

I hope we are wrong and the SFA confirm again a.s.a.p. that it will not be happening.  :unsure:

Just when you start to get a wee bit of respect back for some of Scottish football they release a statement like that basically to get the tarriers happy saying they wanted it, but can't due to SFA .. again, what's Robertson doing as chief-prick on this board that's released this statement? and where is the official Rangers FC statement? 

We bring a lot of this shit on ourselves. 

David Murray was a cunt, no doubt about it, but he had the authorities and media eating out of his hand and we had a manager the whole of Scottish football respected and listened to in Walter Smith. We don't have that spine behind the scenes and it tells.

Just now, B1872 said:

They are as corrupt as they come and only in place to benefit one club. That specky badger face looking cunt Doncaster should be hounded by our club to resign or be sacked.

Robertson is probably sat with him having a nice wee cup of tea as we speak, speaking about ways we can help all help Scottish football or some shit

2 minutes ago, City_of_Blue said:

Where the fuck is Dave King in all this?

We won I don't really think much more can be addressed. Title stripping was the number one goal for the nonce and they have failed.

Remember looking at pish and bovril as far back as late 2011 and they were already planning to steal titles as far back as then.

Personally I think it's time for Rangers to move on and look to the future now.